NA Age Verification , 95件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年6月1日

Fantastic App, Exactly what i needed for my site and saved me a ton of hassle. Very Easy to work with.

The Pot Top
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
編集日:2023年5月30日

Initially was working great, but after some time caused our site to not load unless scrolled. Very strange but was fixed as soon as the pop was turned off :(

Edit: The owner, Chris, reached out after seeing the issues we were having and helped us solve the issue. Really happy now and would highly recommend the app.

Xhale City
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年4月21日

This application is very simple to set up, can be easily customized without code and is very efficient.
Following a theme updating, there was a small bug... An email to Chris and everything works again in less than 10 minutes !

Luisa Paixao
ポルトガル
アプリの利用期間:9ヶ月
編集日:2023年4月14日

I highly recommend this app, it is easy to install and use. It does what it's meant to and help is there like lightening, if needed. Thanks Chris! I used the app for 2 years in the past and only uninstalled it because I wanted to sell of facebook and google ads and so removed the 18+ items as they kept getting me banned. That didn't work out so added the products again and have gone back to the app.

PreciousPouches
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:約1年
2023年4月11日

App is great! Does what it says and really helpful for age verification. Easy process and great customer service.
I can recommend this app.

Soostie
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2023年3月31日

GREAT APP AND MY CUSTOMERS LOVE IT...KUDOS TO THE TEAM FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK PUT INTO THE DEVELOPMENT.

Tap That Ash Cigars & Hookah Emporium
アプリの利用期間:4ヶ月
2023年3月18日

Incredible fast support. After a theme update we needed some help with the plugin.
Within shortest time we have had the solution. Thank you very much.

Bavariashop - mei LebensGfui
ドイツ
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年3月17日

Been using for a month now....Very easy to use, and great support from the guy who created it. Highly recommended.

ForWhiskeyLovers.com
アプリの利用期間:3日
2023年3月17日

It does absolutely everything we need, and was very easy to set up! I know that our distillery's website is compliant with the applicable age-gating laws and I didn't have to write any code or hire an expert.

Ogham Craft Spirits
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:2年以上
2023年3月13日

Great app. It does exactly what I need it to do with no hassles. Prompt reply when I had a few questions. Would highly recommend!

True Vape