Avaliações (134)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de agosto de 2021

This app is the best one! clean and neat design, great support from Chris, it's fast without slowing down the shop. and it's 100% free without ads. Thank you so much for this wonderful app, it really helps for small business like mine, deeply appreciate!!!

MeatKing.hk
Hong Kong, RAE da China
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Editado a 30 de maio de 2023

Initially was working great, but after some time caused our site to not load unless scrolled. Very strange but was fixed as soon as the pop was turned off :(

Edit: The owner, Chris, reached out after seeing the issues we were having and helped us solve the issue. Really happy now and would highly recommend the app.

Xhale City
About 1 month usando a aplicação
15 de fevereiro de 2023

Very happy with this one! Installation and process works smooth. Feedback from Chris (developer) was instantly.

Tony belgian beer
Bélgica
30 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 23 de março de 2020

The app is really good , 5 star plus...
i hardly rate apps but this app is really one of the best ..
i tried about 10 apps but none of them was useful,
with this app you can lock a specific page, or all the pages, or a collection
its really free of charge as at now maybe he will chang his policy later
so i dont know why people are opting for a paid app which cannot meet their needs...
Please in case you encounter a technical error contact him...
Thanks Chris.

Hot This Year
Alemanha
19 days usando a aplicação
2 de dezembro de 2020

This app is very brilliant. I used to my website of cannabis. Perfect app and free. Amazing man, lot of thanks from Barcelona!!

324 Farm Shop
Espanha
18 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 5 de julho de 2023

I must say it exceeded my expectations. The app's simple integration process made it a breeze to set up, and the functionality it offers is top-notch. It flawlessly verifies the age of users, ensuring compliance with regulations. I'm also grateful for the excellent support provided throughout the entire process. Thank you for developing such an efficient and user-friendly solution! i really can recommend this app for any person needing a age verfication system!

MellowsilCBD
Alemanha
16 days usando a aplicação
19 de dezembro de 2022

I had a great customer experience so far. Really pro active and problem solving support. I recommend.

Bondove
Chéquia
14 days usando a aplicação
20 de outubro de 2021

Great App and more importantly: fast and very helpful support by Chris + Team. I really recommend the App

REQUY
Suíça
14 days usando a aplicação
1 de dezembro de 2021

The app is easy to set up, works just as expected. We could not be more pleased with this app to help us check underage visitors.

Don Many Cigars
13 days usando a aplicação
10 de setembro de 2022

I'm very happy with this age verification app! It's exactly what I needed for my website, and it's super easy to set up and use. Any questions & issues were answered promptly by an actual person (not a BOT)!!! Great product & customer service! 5 Stars!!!!

barefootsunday