NA Age Verification , 121 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 december 2023

Works smoothly (also with strict Danish regulations), and got great help from the developer team with adjusting minor things for it to look great on my site.

Volatil Vin
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
26 januari 2024

app exceeds our expectations
exactly what our small business needed
will upgrade our plan in the future

spicytofu
23 dagar användning av appen
30 januari 2024

I used it to verify other info for my B2B as I was getting many consumer applications. Setting up this pop up feature was just what I needed for my store!

Tree Spirit Wellness
8 dagar användning av appen
9 november 2023

Works as expected - a kind of "fire and forget" app, which is sometimes a shame as it does exactly what we needed and gets no more attention.

Gay Sauna the Board Game
Nederländerna
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
6 december 2023

This is exactly what you need to be either compliant or choose to be safe to help keep minors out of your store.

Grow Right Ohio
6 dagar användning av appen
28 oktober 2023

Chris was super helpful and quick to respond to a custom change we were after. Thanks so much!

Goldy Botanicals
Australien
10 månader användning av appen
7 november 2023

Great app, easy to configure, works like a charm with lots of options for customising it.

Gefjun Destilleri
8 månader användning av appen
16 januari 2024

We use this app as a bot blocker. We use the checkbox to VERIFY YOU ARE HUMAN.
This stops bots from coming in and wrecking our checkout. 100% blocked the bots.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

DBC Baby Bedding Co
4 dagar användning av appen
29 oktober 2023

Installed this check out age control App as we have age control restrictions in Denmark and placing the official Logo on the check out page was not enough. Installation was easy and worked immediately in Browsers but not on Mobile checkouts... I contacted Chris and he guided me on where there actually was an error on the Theme I use, and with his guidance the problem was solved in a few minutes - what an amazing service... Thank you

mosgaardwhisky
Danmark
En dag användning av appen
19 september 2023

by far one of the best apps I've used on Shopify. easy to use edit and match your store theme.

California Shooting Supplies