NA Age Verification , 130 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月3日

Great app, look no further. The entrance options are easy and has lots of other features a store owner needs. I would recommend everyone use this. We have for the past 5 years without any issues.

Thanks Norther Apps for building a smooth app!

Consequence's Official Web Shop
使用應用程式 3年多
2024年3月20日

Does not work for customers that are using apple devices, and recently has stopped working for customers using desktop with firefox. It used to meet our needs but now is costing us sales and customer frustration.
We brought this issue up to the developers but no actions were taken.
We will be replacing it with another app as the quality of this app is no longer what it used to be.

Flavour Crafters Inc.
加拿大
使用應用程式 大約1年
Northern Apps 已回覆 2024年5月14日

The app does work for apple devices, and it works for firefox. The person posting this review did bring up the issue with support but I think it is dishonest to write that no action was taken.

Our technician checked the store and found that another system installed on their store, Chatra, was causing NA Age Verification to not work correctly. When support told the merchant about this they left this review.

So this issue only applies if you are using Chatra.

2024年3月26日

Does what it says on the tin. Useful for our site.

Value Africa
英國
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年4月24日

Great app and works as described. Had an easy time setting it up and managing it was a breeze. Recommend for anyone looking for an age verification app that is both easy to use and sufficient.

Love Being Wild
使用應用程式 3個月
2024年5月4日

Easy to use! I enjoy it. I wanted to do what I had to do to make sure 18+ were coming to my website. NA Age Verification does that.

Shallow Cove Dimensions
使用應用程式 7天
2024年4月3日

DO NOT INSTALL THIS GARBAGE. IT WILL BREAK YOUR STORE.

This app adds code to CART.JSON that will disable your checkout button, possibly costing you thousands in lost sales as it did for us. Even uninstalling the app did not reverse the damage. I had to go to a backup and restore the code from before its installation.

The app also interferes with eComposer page builder and the theme editor. The popup will appear in your editor window and cannot be dismissed or buttons clicked. The only way to edit a page is to turn off the age check popup.

Garbage. Don't install. Pay for a quality app.

Snus Source
泰國
使用應用程式 2天
2024年4月7日

Works as advertised! Thanks guys!

Intimate Playthings
使用應用程式 大約12小時
2024年2月6日

Simple and easy to use, with options to upgrade features as required. Recommended!

Caldera Brewing & Blending Co
澳洲
使用應用程式 28天
2024年3月7日

Really amazing age verification add on, simple and user friendly, contains tons of customizable features. I was able to make unique touches on my website. Can’t wait for future updates.

Snacks Bar 4
使用應用程式 3天
2024年2月28日

Great application! It is easy to configure and it works like a charm.

Voltaje