NA Age Verification , 113 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年11月9日

Works as expected - a kind of "fire and forget" app, which is sometimes a shame as it does exactly what we needed and gets no more attention.

Gay Sauna the Board Game
荷蘭
使用應用程式 大約1年
2023年9月19日

by far one of the best apps I've used on Shopify. easy to use edit and match your store theme.

California Shooting Supplies
美國
使用應用程式 10個月
2023年10月28日

Chris was super helpful and quick to respond to a custom change we were after. Thanks so much!

Goldy Botanicals
澳洲
使用應用程式 10個月
2023年11月7日

Great app, easy to configure, works like a charm with lots of options for customising it.

Gefjun Destilleri
使用應用程式 8個月
2023年10月29日

Installed this check out age control App as we have age control restrictions in Denmark and placing the official Logo on the check out page was not enough. Installation was easy and worked immediately in Browsers but not on Mobile checkouts... I contacted Chris and he guided me on where there actually was an error on the Theme I use, and with his guidance the problem was solved in a few minutes - what an amazing service... Thank you

mosgaardwhisky
使用應用程式 1天
2023年10月11日

The app was exactly what we were looking for!

We loved the experience and honestly the free plan give you so much option!

Brasserie du Bois Blanc
加拿大
使用應用程式 6天
2023年10月18日

This app hands sown has to be the best age verification app on shopify, straight forward and simple interface. looks good on the site too. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Mambavape
英國
使用應用程式 5天
2023年8月6日

Awesome design and layout, easy to use and customise and does exactly as what’s intended, the thought is truly there with this. And I would recommend to anyone else who would be in need of an age verification tool.

Ballys&Billys
紐西蘭
使用應用程式 4個月
2023年8月9日

Exactly what we needed! Easy to implement. It was up in a few minutes. Customisable. Perfect. Thank you!

petitverre
使用應用程式 2個月
2023年9月2日

love the simplicity of the design. An easy to set up app, highly recommend.

ITISPERSONAL