NA Age Verification , 121 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年12月13日

Works smoothly (also with strict Danish regulations), and got great help from the developer team with adjusting minor things for it to look great on my site.

Volatil Vin
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年1月26日

app exceeds our expectations
exactly what our small business needed
will upgrade our plan in the future

spicytofu
使用應用程式 23天
2024年1月30日

I used it to verify other info for my B2B as I was getting many consumer applications. Setting up this pop up feature was just what I needed for my store!

Tree Spirit Wellness
使用應用程式 8天
2023年11月9日

Works as expected - a kind of "fire and forget" app, which is sometimes a shame as it does exactly what we needed and gets no more attention.

Gay Sauna the Board Game
荷蘭
使用應用程式 大約1年
2024年1月16日

We use this app as a bot blocker. We use the checkbox to VERIFY YOU ARE HUMAN.
This stops bots from coming in and wrecking our checkout. 100% blocked the bots.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

DBC Baby Bedding Co
使用應用程式 4天
2023年11月7日

Great app, easy to configure, works like a charm with lots of options for customising it.

Gefjun Destilleri
使用應用程式 8個月
2023年12月6日

This is exactly what you need to be either compliant or choose to be safe to help keep minors out of your store.

Grow Right Ohio
使用應用程式 6天
2023年10月28日

Chris was super helpful and quick to respond to a custom change we were after. Thanks so much!

Goldy Botanicals
澳洲
使用應用程式 10個月
2023年10月29日

Installed this check out age control App as we have age control restrictions in Denmark and placing the official Logo on the check out page was not enough. Installation was easy and worked immediately in Browsers but not on Mobile checkouts... I contacted Chris and he guided me on where there actually was an error on the Theme I use, and with his guidance the problem was solved in a few minutes - what an amazing service... Thank you

mosgaardwhisky
使用應用程式 1天
2023年10月18日

This app hands sown has to be the best age verification app on shopify, straight forward and simple interface. looks good on the site too. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Mambavape