NA Age Verification , 121 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年3月17日

It does absolutely everything we need, and was very easy to set up! I know that our distillery's website is compliant with the applicable age-gating laws and I didn't have to write any code or hire an expert.

Ogham Craft Spirits
加拿大
使用應用程式 2年多
編輯時間:2023年5月30日

Initially was working great, but after some time caused our site to not load unless scrolled. Very strange but was fixed as soon as the pop was turned off :(

Edit: The owner, Chris, reached out after seeing the issues we were having and helped us solve the issue. Really happy now and would highly recommend the app.

Xhale City
使用應用程式 大約1個月
編輯時間:2023年7月5日

I must say it exceeded my expectations. The app's simple integration process made it a breeze to set up, and the functionality it offers is top-notch. It flawlessly verifies the age of users, ensuring compliance with regulations. I'm also grateful for the excellent support provided throughout the entire process. Thank you for developing such an efficient and user-friendly solution! i really can recommend this app for any person needing a age verfication system!

MellowsilCBD
德國
使用應用程式 16天
2023年8月17日

Just bloody good, literally no complaints. Not sure how I'm going to get to 100 chars, but I'll try..

Puha Express
紐西蘭
使用應用程式 9天
2023年3月31日

GREAT APP AND MY CUSTOMERS LOVE IT...KUDOS TO THE TEAM FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK PUT INTO THE DEVELOPMENT.

Tap That Ash Cigars & Hookah Emporium
使用應用程式 大約1年
2024年2月6日

Simple and easy to use, with options to upgrade features as required. Recommended!

Caldera Brewing & Blending Co
澳洲
2024年2月28日

Great application! It is easy to configure and it works like a charm.

Voltaje
西班牙
2023年3月18日

Incredible fast support. After a theme update we needed some help with the plugin.
Within shortest time we have had the solution. Thank you very much.

Bavariashop - mei LebensGfui
德國
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2023年3月13日

Great app. It does exactly what I need it to do with no hassles. Prompt reply when I had a few questions. Would highly recommend!

True Vape
加拿大
使用應用程式 2個月
2023年6月1日

Fantastic App, Exactly what i needed for my site and saved me a ton of hassle. Very Easy to work with.

The Pot Top