Reviews (133)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization, and reliable performance in ensuring compliance with age restrictions. They value its features such as customizable pop-up design and age verification at checkout. The support team, particularly Chris, is commended for their prompt and proactive help. The app also offers bot blocking and terms and conditions verification. It's considered affordable, with the free version often being sufficient and the paid plans providing good value. The app integrates seamlessly with platforms like Langify and Klaviyo.

August 14, 2021

Works good for my site. Super easy, simple, quick setup with an attractive design. The developer, Chris, reached out to me and made sure everything worked properly and even edited the code for me to make sure the app text doesn't show up as the google meta data for my description. I highly recommend!

smokeasyofficial
8 days using the app
October 8, 2021

I recommend this age verification app over all the others: 1. nice out of the box design - 2. easy set up and customization - 3. fast support - 4. free plan

The Organic Wine Store
8 days using the app
Northern Apps replied October 8, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it!! 🙂

May 9, 2022

Very nice and usefull App, really easy to use. Exactly what I needed.
Très bonne application, à la fois utile et facile à prendre en main. C'est exactement ce que je recherchais.

Le Marchand du Glen
France
September 14, 2021

This is the best age verification app on Shopify. Very easy to use/customize. If you need any adjustments the developer is incredibly helpful and quick to respond.

Vintage Berkeley
July 11, 2022

Very intuitive to use and got prompt support for our team when we had a few questions around design and implementation.

Tulip
August 4, 2021

Fantastic app with some great new feautures on the way - this is a must have for any store with age restricted elements ! Super user friendly & easy adapt to your stores needs - easily set up in just minutes & integrates seamlessly

Essex Spirits Co
4 days using the app
July 9, 2022

App is great. Simple to set up and administer, easy to recolour and personalise. Does what it says on the tin. You’ll need plus if you want it to look good but there is the basic free version available.

Penthouse Cocktails
4 days using the app
March 17, 2023

Been using for a month now....Very easy to use, and great support from the guy who created it. Highly recommended.

ForWhiskeyLovers.com
October 9, 2022

I installed this app because it allowed me to do the age verification at checkout instead of on entry to the site. The design of the pop up is really nice and easy to customise. I had a technical question, so I emailed the developer and he responded really quickly and fixed the issue for me. I really recommend this app.

Caviar and Cocktails
October 20, 2021

Does what it says it will do! Sleek design, easy to install & edit, fast & helpful support! Highly recommend this app!!

Forward Drinking
Northern Apps replied October 20, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words, makes my day!