Age Verification Pro

Age Verification Pro

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Age Verification App to verify & restrict under-age visitors.

Aporta.Lda

works great very happy easy to set up and has great customization.

Great job happy with the app .
see it in action on my site

October 31, 2019

Thank you very much for your review, we are super happy to hear that you are enjoying our app!

nordiclightnorway

Amazing app! We had a very complex request but the support didn't hesitate and helped us to provide a great solution for us.
5 Stars Functionality
5 Stars Support/ Service

August 30, 2019

We appreciate your positive comments very much! We do our best to make sure everyone is getting the most out of our apps.

Firesidebox.com

This is a very simple pop-up window that asks the users to verify whether they are 18 or not. Very simple and no per transaction charge. Good enough for me!

August 21, 2019

Your support is extremely appreciated, we listen to all feedback and do our best to make sure our age verification app fits the needs of people just like you :)

Poetic Punk

I needed an app like this for my store www.poeticpunk.com. And this app works exactly as described! Setup took less than a minute. And their customer service is untouchable! 100% recommend!

August 20, 2019

We appreciate the support very much, if you ever have any questions, issues, or feedback then please let us know :)

Timmy Tasker

This app works just as described. I would highly recommend this app to anyone that is needing an age verification app.

July 18, 2019

We appreciate the support very much!

150Logos

This app works exactly as described, we have had no issues, the setup took us 2 minutes, no coding was needed, would highly recommend 100%.

July 17, 2019

We appreciate the support, we strive every day to make sure that this app is as good as it can be!

Surrey Vapes | The Best Vape Store In Surrey, BC

The Age Verification app by Crucial Commerce Apps works just as described and does exactly what it needs to do. I also reached out to Support as I did have a unique question and the responded within 3 minutes. Absolutely would recommend this app to anyone that needs an age check or age verification added to their Shopify store. A+

July 17, 2019

We appreciate your support very much! Glad to hear that our app has helped your store :)

SAKEYOI

My website is for Chinese market, I do appreciate that the apps can support any languages. Quick Reply was also good.

April 6, 2019

Hello Sakeyoi,

Thank you very much for making us aware of this issue. We have reached out to Shopify to get the issue rectified as soon as possible, as Shopify for some reason has not updated the charge to $2.95. I do apologize for the inconvenience, if you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us hello@crucialcommerceapps.com.