Verif. Edad Hulk , 139 reseñas

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de diciembre de 2019

Great easy to use app, set up within minutes. Able to make adjustments with real ease looks simple and clean too. Thank you.

The Happy Vaper
Reino Unido
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 20 de diciembre de 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved our Age Verification App; We put simplicity and overall user-experience as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing your store succeed!

31 de enero de 2020

I like the format of this simple and effective app, it works well for my shop. I had a minor issue which customer service promptly fixed. I'd recommend this app because it works like it should and customer service is very good. What more can you ask from a free app?

The Village Vaporette
Canadá
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 31 de enero de 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We strive to give the best product, the best customer support, the best experience when it comes to providing simple, affordable apps. We're grateful that you really appreciate the promptness with which we communicate, so thank you for that.

Hope you choose us again! Thank you!

3 de diciembre de 2019

realyl simple but essential and intuitive to use. customized easily and was set up in under 5 minutes

Magnus smokeware
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 4 de diciembre de 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience;

13 de noviembre de 2019

Overall, I'm very pleased! I had a site display issue and opened a ticket. Response time was great and they took care of the issue quickly.

Kentucky Greenleaf
HulkApps.com respondió 14 de noviembre de 2019

Hello! We're so glad to hear that our Age Verification app suits your business' needs. We love being able to help our merchants for displaying popup anywhere! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else; we'd love to help again. :-)

20 de septiembre de 2020

Easy to use app with a good amount of customization!! Easy and straightforward for not very advanced users like me

Caskells
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
HulkApps.com respondió 21 de septiembre de 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

8 de abril de 2020

I'm so glad I found this app! Super easy to configure! I'm very happy with the result! very good app! Thank's!

Collectif Brassicole Ensemble
Canadá
HulkApps.com respondió 9 de abril de 2020

Hey there, The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you could configure it yourself. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Have a great day ahead

11 de julio de 2020

This is a simple and effective shopify plugin , very easy to upload logo and banner and complete settings.

Cbdspaza
HulkApps.com respondió 13 de julio de 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our age verification app! We love the custom logo feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

23 de enero de 2020

Superbe App pour mettre en place une vérification d'âge :) très facile à utiliser & à mettre en place. Merci

La Rhumerie Parisienne
Francia
HulkApps.com respondió 23 de enero de 2020

24 de enero de 2021

Does what I need it to do for free, but I REALLY wish there was a way to pay a simple fee just to include a "Remember me" button.

Banger Supply Co.
HulkApps.com respondió 25 de enero de 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Age Verification app!

We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

18 de septiembre de 2019

My favorite age verification app, you can modify it how you want, also it works amazing. Better than the majority of age verifications app and its even for free, get it until they charge you for it :)

cbd040
Alemania
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 18 de septiembre de 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like HulkApp's apps and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.

In case you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us at support@hulkcode.com.