Verif. Edad Hulk , 139 reseñas

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de enero de 2023

Very helpful with age pop ups for your store. Would recommend for people using shopify store, very easy to navigate aswell.

Ticklechops
Reino Unido
6 meses usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 24 de enero de 2023

Hello there!

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback! We are pleased and happy to hear that our solution suits you!

Should you need any assistance in the future, do not hesitate to reach out!

All the best!

15 de marzo de 2020

Very easy to set up. I am happy with it. Easily customable and you can edit to your own preferences.

GreenCornerShop
Rumanía
5 meses usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 16 de marzo de 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We love that our app is customizable to your preferences. :-)

23 de marzo de 2023

Tarik ist mein Ansprechpartner und ich kann nur sagen dass das ein toller, starker und zuverlässiger Agent ist. Probleme werden gelöst ✅

Candysmoke
Alemania
5 meses usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 10 de mayo de 2023

We are pleased and happy to hear that a member of our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future!

Should you require further assistance in the future, just reach out!

Thanks again!

27 de noviembre de 2019

Very straight forward to use. I was worried when building my site that I would not be able to figure things like this out. Super thankful for the app and ITS FREE!

Crazy Donkey Glass
HulkApps.com respondió 28 de noviembre de 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. The app looks great on your store! You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can. :-)

10 de junio de 2020

Simple. I need simple and easy to use. I love the configuration and ease of usage. I will recommend to my friends

Fetysh Shop
HulkApps.com respondió 10 de junio de 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to have you with us! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

6 de mayo de 2020

This app is used to verify age on my CBD store. It is great! I enjoy the ease of use and the option to show my company logo on the pop up.

Ruby's Happy Farm
HulkApps.com respondió 7 de mayo de 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. We are always standing by to help. :)

25 de mayo de 2020

So far so good. I just installed it and will likely give another review when I have throughly tried it out.

Concentrate Kulture Lifestyle Gifts
HulkApps.com respondió 1 de junio de 2020

Aw! Thanks so much in advance, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

12 de mayo de 2020

Thank you so much, the app is very easy to use and customizable!! Very happy. A very useful and important tool for my business.

Vertigem de Sabores
Portugal
HulkApps.com respondió 12 de mayo de 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Age Verification app! You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

22 de enero de 2020

The App looks to do exactly what you can expect from it. The few reguations that you can do are basic but no need for more. Thanks

Médi'Thés
Francia
3 meses usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 22 de enero de 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback. We do agree that the app offers basic simple customizations that work for most stores. However, for those of you who want more, we are in the process of adding some advanced features to our Age Verification App, so stay tuned!

Thank you again for the 5-stars!

21 de septiembre de 2021

Exactly what i am looking for, clean professional look. And very supportive staff. got a response within 10 minutes and they helped me trough my problems !

NightdeliveryNL
Países Bajos
3 meses usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 21 de septiembre de 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.