Hulk Ålderskontroll , 130 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 december 2019

realyl simple but essential and intuitive to use. customized easily and was set up in under 5 minutes

Magnus smokeware
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
HulkApps.com svarade 4 december 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience;

13 november 2019

Overall, I'm very pleased! I had a site display issue and opened a ticket. Response time was great and they took care of the issue quickly.

Kentucky Greenleaf
HulkApps.com svarade 14 november 2019

Hello! We're so glad to hear that our Age Verification app suits your business' needs. We love being able to help our merchants for displaying popup anywhere! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else; we'd love to help again. :-)

20 september 2020

Easy to use app with a good amount of customization!! Easy and straightforward for not very advanced users like me

Caskells
Hongkong SAR
HulkApps.com svarade 21 september 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

8 april 2020

I'm so glad I found this app! Super easy to configure! I'm very happy with the result! very good app! Thank's!

Collectif Brassicole Ensemble
Kanada
HulkApps.com svarade 9 april 2020

Hey there, The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you could configure it yourself. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Have a great day ahead

11 juli 2020

This is a simple and effective shopify plugin , very easy to upload logo and banner and complete settings.

Cbdspaza
HulkApps.com svarade 13 juli 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our age verification app! We love the custom logo feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

23 januari 2020

Superbe App pour mettre en place une vérification d'âge :) très facile à utiliser & à mettre en place. Merci

La Rhumerie Parisienne
Frankrike
HulkApps.com svarade 23 januari 2020

25 maj 2023

Easy to install and generous support. This app is a must for sites selling age-restricted products. Thank you.

Discover Japan 公式オンラインショップ
Japan
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
HulkApps.com svarade 25 maj 2023

Thank you for your positive review of our Age Verification App. We are glad to hear that the app was easy to install and that you appreciated the generous support.

We take pride in providing an app that ensures online retailers of age-restricted products maintain compliance with the relevant laws. We appreciate your review and thank you for your support.

Have a great day!

HulkApps team

24 januari 2021

Does what I need it to do for free, but I REALLY wish there was a way to pay a simple fee just to include a "Remember me" button.

Banger Supply Co.
HulkApps.com svarade 25 januari 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Age Verification app!

We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

18 september 2019

My favorite age verification app, you can modify it how you want, also it works amazing. Better than the majority of age verifications app and its even for free, get it until they charge you for it :)

cbd040
Tyskland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
HulkApps.com svarade 18 september 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like HulkApp's apps and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.

In case you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us at support@hulkcode.com.

16 oktober 2019

Works really well, and with great support too! Initial setup was straightforward and when I had an issue with logo placement the developer was on the case very quickly.

Whisky Business
Singapore
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
HulkApps.com svarade 16 oktober 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that our team was able to get everything worked out for you! Our team's primary duty is to make sure everything is running smoothly for our merchants.

We are happy to have you. :-) Thanks so much for trying us out!