Age Check + Age Verification

Age Check + Age Verification

by Zooomy

Age Check - Age verify app restricts access to under age users

Sai’jo Stonez

I just started using this app, so good so far. The customer service was amazing, I only wanted to use it on one of my collections and they took care of me very fast. I also received a link to review changes they made. I’m very impressed and satisfied.

Bio Atelier

Very helpful customer support, quickly added the age restriction to just one of my pages (rather than the home page). Really appreciated it!

Blikexpress

I use the age verification on my webshop where I sell different kinds of drinks. But I sell alcoholic drinks as well, so I needed a age verification on the alcoholic drinks page. I contacted Team Zooomy about this matter. In less than 30 minutes they added the age verification to the specific page. Awesome team!

The Damson Collection

Exceptional customer service & the best age verification app we've found!

I managed to break something while installing the app, this was literally fixed in under 5 minutes...

The customer service team managed to fix the issue before I even got the automated email to say I was in the queue to speak with someone...

lightning quick!

Amazed & very happy :)

Kottonmouth Kings

Needed quick customization for only a specific product and Zooomy had it locked and loaded in an hour. We are now proper in our marketing of these products affordably and efficiently.

Smokin' Buddies Head Emporium

This is a great product and is helping to keep our website safe and legal! I would recommend this app to anyone who is looking for age verification for their website.

Tout mais pas n'importe quoi!

Working well!
Fast and efficient support!
I recommend!

DO THE DONT´S

fast and great support. I only needed the verification for certain products. Done within a short time. I am happy. The app works

shopgreeny

Age Check + Age Verification provides exactly what our store needs out of an age verification popup. We tried a few different apps and this solution was the best. On top of that, the response time and support was top notch!

Revo Vapes

Simple enough to use. Haven't attempted to make too many customizations just yet but the app has been active on our webstore without any issues or complaints so far, Good app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6