Age Check + Age Verification

Age Check - Age verify app restricts access to under age users

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RELX UK

Time spent using app Over 2 years

works well and Efficient responses. Also very quick to solve problems.works well and Efficient responses. Also very quick to solve problems.

March 1, 2022

We are very sorry for the issue you faced but we sent reply to you on Februarys 14th about granting us access to themes so we can check the app installation.
But we never received any response on that email.
As we did not have access to themes, we could not check the issue.

We have sent screenshot to the email as well, so you can check our response.

Herbally Dope

Developers were very helpful, and knowledgeable about my needs. Got us set up, down to the smallest detail. Herbally Dope recommends this app.

Kamelia Skincare

Simple and easy to use. Customer service is great and quick to respond. Would definitely recommend!!

Echelon

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Extremely simple and easy to use. Customer service was top notch and assisted with quickly installing the code into our store. Would definitely recommend.

Superstrain

working great on superstrain.com This is a must have app to keep you in compliance and it doesn't weigh the site too bad

Anna's Cider

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super simple and fast to set up. I had to send an email to the customer support team to have them finalize the set up, was afraid it would take a few days but they got back to me and had my age verification set up within 5 minutes. Great customer service!

...ssshhh

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

actually a great app, simple to use, but with amazing service from there team, replied quickly and helped me to get done what was needed, thanks guys!

St. Vincent Wine

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've had this app installed for about an hour and i already love it. It does exactly what I need it to do.

MOODpods

Team Zooomy support was great and fast - they were quick to help answer all my technical improvements and questions!

MyPartyShop.be

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

A very Simple and efficient app. With a good support.
A very Simple and efficient app. With a good support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7