Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 10 juni 2023

My experience with this Shopify app was outstanding. It delivered on its promises and surpassed my expectations in functionality and ease of use. The user interface was intuitive, allowing for effortless customization of my store. The support team was responsive and went above and beyond to assist me promptly. Their professionalism and expertise were remarkable. I highly recommend this app for its seamless experience and dedicated support. Thank you for making my journey with Shopify enjoyable and successful!

Vape Island
Tyskland
5 månader användning av appen
SetuBridge svarade 16 juni 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that our app exceeded your expectations. Our team takes great pride in delivering a seamless experience and providing dedicated support. We're glad we could make your journey with Shopify enjoyable and successful. Your satisfaction is our ultimate reward!

10 mars 2023

I tried quit a few apps before finding this one that just works.

Many thanks to the team that made it so easy to implement.

Alt Erotic
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
SetuBridge svarade 10 mars 2023

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Your kind words mean a lot to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to continuing to provide you with exceptional service and products in the future. Thank you again for your support!

Redigerat 6 mars 2023

great app makes the job done and it is free! i would recommend this app for every shop that have 18+ years customers

paradisoCBD
3 dagar användning av appen
SetuBridge svarade 6 mars 2023

Hello paradisoCBD,
Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and we'd love to hear your thoughts on our app. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon! We're all ears!

Thanks & regards!!
The support team from SetuBridge Technolabs

27 februari 2023

funziona alla perfezione, nessun problema sia nell'impostazione dell'applicazione sia nel suo utilizzo.

Owl Cocktail
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
SetuBridge svarade 28 februari 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Your kind words mean a lot to our team and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Once again, thank you for choosing our app and for sharing your feedback. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thanks & regards!!