Age Verify with Email Capture

Age Verify with Email Capture

by Timothy Bauman

Add an age verification gate that encourages email signups

AJA Vineyards

This is a great verification app. Tim was super helpful when I needed him to fix something on the app. I got a response right away! I definitely would recommend to anyone looking for age verification app.

May 14, 2021

Thanks so much, happy to help!

acebrandz

This was so easy to apply to our website and the developer was so quick to help to make smaller for our mobile view. We had another app and this one is so much better and the customer service was incredible. Highly recommend if you need an age verifier

Solistic Distribution

This app works great. Worked flawlessly after initial install until I later changed to a different theme that caused a minor glitch. Contacted the developer and he fixed the issue promptly. Excellent app and great customer service!

October 29, 2020

Thank you, happy to help!

EvolvedSmoke

Great app, my pop up is very sleep now! Very responsive and super helpful when I needed help. I highly recommend this app.

EASYMIX OFFICIAL

Very useful app, friendly and really free. Working very well and the developer answer to your question quickly.

The Cloudy Pipe

I am here re-reviewing this app because the programmer of this app was quick to correct and respond to the problems i had with it. I am satisfied with the care he put into this. I would recommend this app. it may have some things to be worked out but i assure you that if you state any problems it may have, they will quickly be looked into and worked on.

December 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, I've updated the app to fix this issue so it will no longer lock scrolling. Please feel free to reach out to age.verify.contact@gmail.com for any issues and we'll be happy to help!