18 Plus Age Verification Popup

18 Plus Age Verification Popup

by HulkApps.com

Age Gating - 18+ age check popup. Let user certify their age.

Black Cock Toys

I love the app!!! I am having a slight problem with the year timing out before it can be entered. It does not happen every time but it is annoying. I will tell you that this company is SUPER responsive. 10/10 would use their products again.

January 6, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

HumanFishStore

Simple and no fuss. It works just as it should, easy to install and to design to match your page/store.

December 14, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. That's such an apt description of our app!

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. :-D

LiquorEmbassy HK

Bugs occurs which make our theme in a mess. And support can't resolve it. They blame on other apps later on...but when we disable this. No problem any more!

Verdant Brewing Co Ltd

We installed this app, everything was fine until we discovered that it had rebranded itself as a different brewery! We couldn't edit or save any changes to revert it. Spoke with support they were pretty unhelpful too. Uninstalled sharpish.

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

I've been using this app for a couple of months, had a couple of issues at first, but the support team was very helpful. Thank You

October 9, 2020

Caskells

Easy to use app with a good amount of customization!! Easy and straightforward for not very advanced users like me

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

letskiss

So far so good! Simple and easy install! Just a few simple steps and I had my logo and background added. Directions are straight forward.

August 27, 2020

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

Rudersdal Vin

Works great. Love that it adapts the font to my theme. I was nervous at first, since I couldn't pick the font my self, but when I launched and saw that it adapted to the theme, it was ok.

August 6, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Cbdspaza

This is a simple and effective shopify plugin , very easy to upload logo and banner and complete settings.

July 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our age verification app! We love the custom logo feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

CBDLight

Great! Simple, easy, looks nice. No glitches so far! I would highly recommend this app to anyone making a website that needs age verification.

July 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7