18 Plus Age Verification Popup

18 Plus Age Verification Popup

by HulkApps.com

Age Gating - 18+ age check popup. Let user certify their age.

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

I've been using this app for a couple of months, had a couple of issues at first, but the support team was very helpful. Thank You

October 9, 2020

Caskells

Easy to use app with a good amount of customization!! Easy and straightforward for not very advanced users like me

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

letskiss

So far so good! Simple and easy install! Just a few simple steps and I had my logo and background added. Directions are straight forward.

August 27, 2020

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

Rudersdal Vin

Works great. Love that it adapts the font to my theme. I was nervous at first, since I couldn't pick the font my self, but when I launched and saw that it adapted to the theme, it was ok.

August 6, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Cbdspaza

This is a simple and effective shopify plugin , very easy to upload logo and banner and complete settings.

July 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our age verification app! We love the custom logo feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

CBDLight

Great! Simple, easy, looks nice. No glitches so far! I would highly recommend this app to anyone making a website that needs age verification.

July 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Vinnified

This APP is great in many ways: easy to set up and can be customized with CSS using the theme.scss.liquid file. However, visitors can simply refresh the page and try again when they realize their age doesn't give them access to the site. If you could block an IP address after an attempt, that would make much more sense.

Dalasnus

Quick and easy set up in 5 min works like charm. I recommend it for a age gate. thank you from Oskar Sweden

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much! We're so thrilled to have you part of our HulkApps family. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance.

Dragons Head Shop

5 stars, simple and easy, just how I like my apps. Does exactly what it should do and I would highly recommend

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Fetysh Shop

Simple. I need simple and easy to use. I love the configuration and ease of usage. I will recommend to my friends

June 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to have you with us! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6