18 Plus Age Verification Popup

18 Plus Age Verification Popup

by HulkApps.com

Age Gating - 18+ age check popup. Let user certify their age.

Gerry's

Love this app. Super easy to use and customer support was amazing and helped me with my issue super fast. A++

April 6, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Avondale Sky Winery & Restaurant

Excellent app that does what it needs to, is very customizable and has a great attentive support team. I was having an issue with one page of our site and the pop up and sent a ticket which was very efficiently and pleasantly handled and resolved!

April 5, 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our Custome Support Team was able to help you out with getting Age Verification app popup customized according to your needs.

Flow Drops GmbH

Works wonderfully. Even the support quickly helped with a weird issue we were experiencing. Really good developer!

March 30, 2021

Grapeland.dk

Really great support:)
Kind and helpfull.
Keept me updated, and answered all my questions quite quick.
It took some time to solve the issue - but they kept working on it until it worked:)

February 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and would love to resolve your issues promptly and accurately to deserve those 5-stars.

Banger Supply Co.

Does what I need it to do for free, but I REALLY wish there was a way to pay a simple fee just to include a "Remember me" button.

January 25, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Age Verification app!

We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Black Cock Toys

I love the app!!! I am having a slight problem with the year timing out before it can be entered. It does not happen every time but it is annoying. I will tell you that this company is SUPER responsive. 10/10 would use their products again.

January 6, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

HumanFishStore

Simple and no fuss. It works just as it should, easy to install and to design to match your page/store.

December 14, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. That's such an apt description of our app!

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. :-D

LiquorEmbassy HK

Bugs occurs which make our theme in a mess. And support can't resolve it. They blame on other apps later on...but when we disable this. No problem any more!

Verdant Brewing Co Ltd

We installed this app, everything was fine until we discovered that it had rebranded itself as a different brewery! We couldn't edit or save any changes to revert it. Spoke with support they were pretty unhelpful too. Uninstalled sharpish.

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

I've been using this app for a couple of months, had a couple of issues at first, but the support team was very helpful. Thank You

October 9, 2020