18 Plus Age Verification Popup

18 Plus Age Verification Popup

by HulkApps.com

Age Gating - 18+ age check popup. Let user certify their age.

Grapeland.dk

Really great support:)
Kind and helpfull.
Keept me updated, and answered all my questions quite quick.
It took some time to solve the issue - but they kept working on it until it worked:)

February 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and would love to resolve your issues promptly and accurately to deserve those 5-stars.

Banger Supply Co.

Does what I need it to do for free, but I REALLY wish there was a way to pay a simple fee just to include a "Remember me" button.

January 25, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Age Verification app!

We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

House of nicotine

Free plan seems to work well. We're still in the testing phase of our site but I'd be happy to report back once live.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We hope your experience with our Age Verification App would match your expectations.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

Green Leaf Surplus

This app handled our needs nicely. We needed an age verification app and it was easy to use and customize.

February 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing and honest review.