Hulk Age Verification

Hulk Age Verification

$10/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 1, 2021

Had some issues with the age verification app overriding our logo in the banner, with the logo not re-appearing until the user refreshed the browser page. Hulkapps sorted things out very promptly. Not sure why the issue occurred, but the service during troubleshooting was first-rate. Everything is working smoothly now.

STORY COCKTAILS
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied July 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

February 9, 2021

Really great support:)
Kind and helpfull.
Keept me updated, and answered all my questions quite quick.
It took some time to solve the issue - but they kept working on it until it worked:)

Grapeland.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied February 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and would love to resolve your issues promptly and accurately to deserve those 5-stars.

January 24, 2021

Does what I need it to do for free, but I REALLY wish there was a way to pay a simple fee just to include a "Remember me" button.

Banger Supply Co.
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
HulkApps.com replied January 25, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Age Verification app!

We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

April 8, 2020

Free plan seems to work well. We're still in the testing phase of our site but I'd be happy to report back once live.

House of nicotine
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied April 8, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We hope your experience with our Age Verification App would match your expectations.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

December 21, 2019

This app handled our needs nicely. We needed an age verification app and it was easy to use and customize.

Green Leaf Surplus
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied February 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing and honest review.