Age Verification 18+ Popup

Age Verification 18+ Popup

by HulkApps.com

Age Verification | Age Check | 18+ Age Verify Popup | Age Gate

NightdeliveryNL

Exactly what i am looking for, clean professional look. And very supportive staff. got a response within 10 minutes and they helped me trough my problems !

September 21, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

CBD STYLE

I was not able to setting up cookie expiration. I asked support from chat window. It was very quick response and great support. Thank you Arthur!

August 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our customer support!

nature.foodstore

Top App, Einrichtung funktioniert tadellos. Nutze die Aboversion, da ich nur eine Gewisse Rubrik habe, welche der Alterprüfung unterliegt. Schön ware nur, wenn sie auch als PopUp einzurichten wäre und nicht die ganze Seite ausfüllen würde. Oder habe ich etwas Übersehen? Ansonsten sehr zu empfehlen.

June 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Let us know if you need any assistance.

petitbonheurepicurien

Très bien, facile à installer, j'utilise la version gratuite elle me suffit. Je conseille vivement !

June 24, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you for reviewing us!

HUMAN&DOLL

Our store works with many options and the app adjusts perfectly to our needs Great app, works excellent, effective support!

hempforlifewellness.com

thank you very much your app was what i needed.
your support team was there to answer my question i needed a age verification for customers to access my website. and you had what i needed to be complaint craig zaffe owner of hemp for life wellness.com. i give this Thank you for providing this age verification App. i needed this to be complaint
your team was very helpful in helping me when i had a Question about using this App. i would highly recommend you to all other merchants
i give you 5 stars for providing excellent service
thanks again owner of hemp for life wellness.com

June 7, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Gerry's

Love this app. Super easy to use and customer support was amazing and helped me with my issue super fast. A++

April 6, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Avondale Sky Winery & Restaurant

Excellent app that does what it needs to, is very customizable and has a great attentive support team. I was having an issue with one page of our site and the pop up and sent a ticket which was very efficiently and pleasantly handled and resolved!

April 5, 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our Custome Support Team was able to help you out with getting Age Verification app popup customized according to your needs.

Flow Drops GmbH

Works wonderfully. Even the support quickly helped with a weird issue we were experiencing. Really good developer!

March 30, 2021

Black Cock Toys

I love the app!!! I am having a slight problem with the year timing out before it can be entered. It does not happen every time but it is annoying. I will tell you that this company is SUPER responsive. 10/10 would use their products again.

January 6, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7