18 Plus Age Verification Popup

18 Plus Age Verification Popup

by HulkApps.com

Age Gating - 18+ age check popup. Let user certify their age.

Weingut WoW by Wolfgang Bender

Super easy customization. Even though it's a free app, you can customize everything you need (colours, text and logo)
Can definitely recommend it. Thanks !

February 20, 2020

HigherQuality

First view the pop up looks clean and professional with plenty of options to customize to suit your needs.

At first I had a few problems but the friendly team resolved them promptly.

Definitely worth a trial.

GreenGiant Vapes

super easy . took less than 5 minutes to set up and looks good on my site. i didn't require coding or anything. and its free!

February 4, 2020

Thank you for your kind words about our product, we really appreciate it! We are glad that you could set up your Age Verification popup easily and it looks awesome!

Have a nice day ahead!

The Village Vaporette

I like the format of this simple and effective app, it works well for my shop. I had a minor issue which customer service promptly fixed. I'd recommend this app because it works like it should and customer service is very good. What more can you ask from a free app?

January 31, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We strive to give the best product, the best customer support, the best experience when it comes to providing simple, affordable apps. We're grateful that you really appreciate the promptness with which we communicate, so thank you for that.

Hope you choose us again! Thank you!

Outontrip

This is the best company doing really really crazy stuff! Making non-coders life so easy! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

January 30, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a sweet review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please don't hesitate if you want us to help you with anything else in the future!

Thank you again for those kind words! We look forward to seeing you again.

Dalman (Import & Export) Limited

Wow, customer service is so quick on email! Showed me straight away how to customise the cookie settings and optimise the design. Free and easy to use pop with outstanding customer service! 5*****

January 28, 2020

This review made our day! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

La Rhumerie Parisienne

Superbe App pour mettre en place une vérification d'âge :) très facile à utiliser & à mettre en place. Merci

January 23, 2020

Médi'Thés

The App looks to do exactly what you can expect from it. The few reguations that you can do are basic but no need for more. Thanks

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback. We do agree that the app offers basic simple customizations that work for most stores. However, for those of you who want more, we are in the process of adding some advanced features to our Age Verification App, so stay tuned!

Thank you again for the 5-stars!

VapeActive

Straight forward and easy to use. Definitely does the job.
Straight forward and easy to use. Definitely does the job.

My Naughty Desires

Super easy and simple to set up and use. You don't have to worry about coding or anything. I set this up in like 2 minuets. That's how easy this app is to use

Previous 1 3 4