18 Plus Age Verification Popup

18 Plus Age Verification Popup

by HulkApps.com

Age Gating - 18+ age check popup. Let user certify their age.

Cbdspaza

This is a simple and effective shopify plugin , very easy to upload logo and banner and complete settings.

July 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our age verification app! We love the custom logo feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

CBDLight

Great! Simple, easy, looks nice. No glitches so far! I would highly recommend this app to anyone making a website that needs age verification.

July 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Dalasnus

Quick and easy set up in 5 min works like charm. I recommend it for a age gate. thank you from Oskar Sweden

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much! We're so thrilled to have you part of our HulkApps family. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance.

Dragons Head Shop

5 stars, simple and easy, just how I like my apps. Does exactly what it should do and I would highly recommend

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Fetysh Shop

Simple. I need simple and easy to use. I love the configuration and ease of usage. I will recommend to my friends

June 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to have you with us! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Phuza Delivery

It's amazing so far, just installed it on my store, looking forward to greater features after evaluating it.

June 1, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're thrilled to have you. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Concentrate Kulture Lifestyle Gifts

So far so good. I just installed it and will likely give another review when I have throughly tried it out.

June 1, 2020

Aw! Thanks so much in advance, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Vertigem de Sabores

Thank you so much, the app is very easy to use and customizable!! Very happy. A very useful and important tool for my business.

May 12, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Age Verification app! You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Stanlake Park Wine Estate

Free option fully customisable and quick to install. Does the job very well, like all the apps from this provider.

May 11, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for using multiple apps by HulkApps.

Ruby's Happy Farm

This app is used to verify age on my CBD store. It is great! I enjoy the ease of use and the option to show my company logo on the pop up.

May 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. We are always standing by to help. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5