18 Plus Age Verification Popup

18 Plus Age Verification Popup

by HulkApps.com

Age Gating - 18+ age check popup. Let user certify their age.

Gerry's

Love this app. Super easy to use and customer support was amazing and helped me with my issue super fast. A++

April 6, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Avondale Sky Winery & Restaurant

Excellent app that does what it needs to, is very customizable and has a great attentive support team. I was having an issue with one page of our site and the pop up and sent a ticket which was very efficiently and pleasantly handled and resolved!

April 5, 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our Custome Support Team was able to help you out with getting Age Verification app popup customized according to your needs.

Flow Drops GmbH

Works wonderfully. Even the support quickly helped with a weird issue we were experiencing. Really good developer!

March 30, 2021

Black Cock Toys

I love the app!!! I am having a slight problem with the year timing out before it can be entered. It does not happen every time but it is annoying. I will tell you that this company is SUPER responsive. 10/10 would use their products again.

January 6, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

HumanFishStore

Simple and no fuss. It works just as it should, easy to install and to design to match your page/store.

December 14, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. That's such an apt description of our app!

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. :-D

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

I've been using this app for a couple of months, had a couple of issues at first, but the support team was very helpful. Thank You

October 9, 2020

Caskells

Easy to use app with a good amount of customization!! Easy and straightforward for not very advanced users like me

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

letskiss

So far so good! Simple and easy install! Just a few simple steps and I had my logo and background added. Directions are straight forward.

August 27, 2020

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

Rudersdal Vin

Works great. Love that it adapts the font to my theme. I was nervous at first, since I couldn't pick the font my self, but when I launched and saw that it adapted to the theme, it was ok.

August 6, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Cbdspaza

This is a simple and effective shopify plugin , very easy to upload logo and banner and complete settings.

July 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our age verification app! We love the custom logo feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6