Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 juli 2019

Great and FAST customer service! I have a paid theme and couldnt get the app to work. I sent one email and within 20 minutes, I was up and running.

Classy Cowgirl Co.
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
7 maart 2019

Just what I needed for my store!! Zooomy helped me get this installed on my theme within a matter of minutes. Highly recommend this app and all their other apps.

Happily Ever Aften
26 mei 2020

I used the app to help me get customers to acknowledge they have read and understood the T&Cs. This is especially important to us with delivery delays expected due to Covid-19. The support was great in getting the app installed. Thank you!

Bondi Tattoo Care.
Australië
6 juni 2019

The app does what it says and the developers were super quick to effectively help me with the set up!

Us: Custom Portraits by Stay Home Club
18 december 2019

Had to uninstall a competitor app because it was messing with one of my other apps. Found this one same price so I went with it. set up the install that I needed to dictate and then emailed to have them put it on the site. They responded quickly and had it all taken care of within a half an hour. Very happy thank you!

VGZ
23 september 2019

The app works great for my needs selling a service. Support is great and fixed my styling issue right away. In the future you should link to a signature page too.

Clicks and Bricks
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
28 december 2021

This app is amazing. If I need any assistance from the team, they always reply promptly and provide the best customer experience. I use this app to allow my customers to check the box before checkout. It is has helped tremendously. Thank you!

nursebossstore
Filipijnen
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 18 oktober 2019

Amazing customer service. Had trouble adding the code - customer service added the code themselves.

Nutrimart VIP Access
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
24 juli 2020

I have to say, I am impressed.
Having an issue, I sended a request and get the things done...7 minutes later...on a Friday...night (it is for me).!!!

The app does what it say and that's all what I'm asking.
But having a support like that make me free of mind and that's worth a lot when you are working on your website. So thank you. :-)

ATACK
Zwitserland
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
30 september 2020

Love this app! Zooomy was great to work with and getting this all set up as it needed to be. Highly recommend getting this app for your store.

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique