Agree Terms and Conditions

Agree Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Terms and conditions checkbox works with Paypal, Gpay,Buy now

Cahaba Dermatology & Spa

Best customer service! Very responsive, even on a holiday. App works well with our checkout page. Thanks Team Zooomy!

Aroha Balloons

I used this app to add a 18+ age verification checkbox in cart which is required by law here in NZ. Easy to use and great customer service.

Easy Out Bed

1st: their customer support is the best I've worked with, we had a glitch implementing their app - I contacted them by email - they answer within 10 minutes - 20 minutes later everything was done and working!
2nd: the App performs exactly as described - no issues, exactly what we needed.

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique

Love this app! Zooomy was great to work with and getting this all set up as it needed to be. Highly recommend getting this app for your store.

fragrancesline.com

I am very pleased. This is a very useful app. Very reliable and professional customer service team. They quickly explained what need to do and resolved all the necessary issues. Highly recommend. Thank you so much!

ATACK

I have to say, I am impressed.
Having an issue, I sended a request and get the things done...7 minutes later...on a Friday...night (it is for me).!!!

The app does what it say and that's all what I'm asking.
But having a support like that make me free of mind and that's worth a lot when you are working on your website. So thank you. :-)

Roots & Nature

Really great customer service! Great app too.

It will be nice if they try to also customise the app to match with the EU laws.

Goods4Cats

Great app and great customer support! They helped me multiple of times with the problems i got with my store!

NEDOLUXURY

I recommend it.Team was very helpful and solve my problem in no time! Great application .BEEEESTTTTt

Digger Lid

Great working app!
Needed help asap and they setup the coding for us me on a sunday A+
would reccomend to anyone that needs T&C's shown