Agree Terms and Conditions

Agree Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Terms and conditions checkbox works with Paypal, Gpay,Buy now

issybees

Great app and great customer service! Initially the app wasn't showing so I contacted their customer support and I had a response within minutes and it now works!

Rock Your Walls

Die App macht das was Sie soll und gerade heutzutage ist das mit dem Datenschutz ein riesiges Thema.

Die Installation hat bei mit nicht gleich geklappt. ABER der Support hat innerhalb von 5 Minuten (ich glaube es war sogar weniger) sofort geholfen und per Gastzugang alles eingestellt.

Vielen Dank und beste Grüße

Åbn dk

Amazing service. I had a special request for this app to work for me - contacted support and they actually made this special request and did everything for me in under 12 hours. So when I woke up - ready to use.
Highly recommended

goodwor

Very useful and easy to install. You can ask for help if you don't know how to make it compatible with the buy now button. Their app set up team will reply you in a very short time.

GlassandRoses

Very useful app and easy to install. I've installed "Agree to terms app" and definitely going to check other apps.
Great tech support, response really fast.

The Islands - A Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store

This is a very easy to use app. I needed customers to agree to our return policy before checking out and this did the trick. Their customer service is fabulous and they respond ASAP, which is very important for me. They helped install the code in my site because I tend to mess it up when I do it myself. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thank you!

Bondi Tattoo Care.

I used the app to help me get customers to acknowledge they have read and understood the T&Cs. This is especially important to us with delivery delays expected due to Covid-19. The support was great in getting the app installed. Thank you!

Pelie.pl

Really great app and amazing team! ;) I am using that app in a few stores and totally recommend the app and the support!

Finn-Atic Fish Co.

They helped faster than I could've hoped for. Great app - better service! Thanks to this team for making this possible.

NOBìKA Eyewear

I did not understand where to insert the app code into liquid language. I contacted the team and they fix it immediately. Great service and great app !