Agree Terms and Conditions

Agree Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Terms and conditions checkbox works with Paypal, Gpay,Buy now

TravelBar Crowdfunding

The app didn't show up on our website, but they fixed it right after contacting them. Really helpful!

Romlyn’s

Love this app!! Used the checklist for “do you need an alibi with your order in form of congratulations”!! I had quite a bit of trouble setting it up alone and they were a big help!!!

Iridescentnailz

I was trouble trying to get the app to show on my website, I reached out to Zooomy Apps via email, and received a response and help within minutes! I’m beyond impressed with their level of customer service!

Keepsakes by Ashley

Perfect and excellent add-on to my cart page. Exactly what I was looking for. Very satisfied with the fast customer service to help me get it added to my theme. 1000x recommend!

Alex James Flowers

After installing the app I was unsure exactly how to add on to my store. Contacted the team to ask them to do it for me. They replied and did it straight away. Very quick response. Over a weekend I asked about something else and their response was just as quick and did another add on for me. Extremely helpful. I definitely recommend this app.

Easy Elegance Wholesale Linens Company

I needed help with adding the code and it was taken care of that night! Then I needed an additional tweak to apply only to one collection. They were able to accommodate this, again very promptly. VERY helpful! I am so excited that this feature works for my store!

Exotic Maniac

App works amazing! Just had a few setup issues which were no fault of the app, more my own technical abilities. The service I got with these issues was incredible. Felt like i was paying 29.99 a month rather then 2.99... Thanks guys!

InnovaGad

Super schneller und kompetenter Service, hat mir schnell geantwortet und mir die App in sehr kurzer Zeit installiert. Top, Danke!

Chadwick's Fitness & Performance Training

the customer service is amazing! I needed help today setting up the app for the first time on Good Friday and they replied back in minutes to help. thank you!

Sombrillas Online

Great App!! Excellent customer service, fast response! For $2.99 a month, it's the best investment you can make for your online store.