Agree Terms and Conditions

Agree Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Terms and conditions checkbox works with Paypal, Gpay,Buy now

Threadapy

Very good little app. Does what it was supposed to do & the small issue I had was quickly responded to.

Ivory Gem

Great customer service, way easier to use this app then having to write it in the code myself like I have done before!

LIBERTY SQUARE Boutique

I recommend this application! Very good team and above all reactive!

In addition the application works perfectly well!

Happily Ever Aften

Just what I needed for my store!! Zooomy helped me get this installed on my theme within a matter of minutes. Highly recommend this app and all their other apps.

Life with Orchids

I followed the instructions given by the app but didn't have any luck getting it to work. I contacted the developer and they responded right away and took over to get the app working for me so I could continue to work on my business. They had it going in less than an hour! I tried two other apps which were paid for products and Zooomy blew them out of the water. Thank you!

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The Zooomy team is fantastic! I was following the steps in the help document and with a third-party theme the .liquid files weren't matching the directions and my theme developer was not helpful. The developers at Zooomy provided same-day service for me and helped add the app to my theme. It's a nice app as it has more customization options for your cart page than I've seen with other apps. Thanks for your great app and support!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next