Agree Terms and Conditions

Agree Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Terms and conditions checkbox works with Paypal, Gpay,Buy now

Safe Night Net

This app is great for two reasons: (a) it gives me proof the client signed the Ts & Cs (it shows up in the additional details section of the order information) and (b) it's the only checkbox app I've found that prevents customers avoiding the checkbox by using the Paypal dynamic checkout button. So I can finally have Paypal on my site. Was easy to install too.

Tgow Sports

awesome experience with the support chat! they helped me right away! i'm using this app on a daily basis

Double Chefs Market

Tried a lot of apps, this one is really great and good support, very fast response. I suggest everyone should try this app!

Life Hacks

Works realy good! Awesome support always there to help. I can recommend the App. Works with debutify too

FOULPLAY

I have recommended this app to multiple friends, the company is very helpful and easy to work with. Will continue to recommend!

GREYGXDS®

Extremely easy to do. Customer service was quick and efficient. They took care of me with no confusion and did exactly what I needed. It looks great! thank you very much.

Glam Xten Collection

Cator helped me quite a bit . My website was revamped and the option was no longer there. After reaching out to him the issue was resolved in less than 10 min. That’s what I called amazing service ! The app is amazing as well !

Reine Haut

Sehr gute App, hatte bei vielen anderen Terms and condition Apps das Problem das andere Applikationen nicht mehr funktioniert haben (zb. loox). Mit dieser App funktioniert alles einwandfrei! Support ist auch super, hab n ticket geschrieben und keine 30 min später wurd das Problem gelöst. Kann die App nur empfehlen

Shannell M Boutique

I used this app too help out my store to have my store look more professional. I give them 10 stars.

MDVfashionoutlet

l'app funziona molto bene e anche il servizio clienti , rapidi veloci e ti aiutano a configurare l'app in modo perfetto per il tuo tema.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9