Agree Terms and Conditions

Agree Terms and Conditions

by Zooomy

Terms and conditions checkbox works with Paypal, Gpay,Buy now

Double Chefs Market

Tried a lot of apps, this one is really great and good support, very fast response. I suggest everyone should try this app!

Life Hacks

Works realy good! Awesome support always there to help. I can recommend the App. Works with debutify too

FOULPLAY

I have recommended this app to multiple friends, the company is very helpful and easy to work with. Will continue to recommend!

GREYGXDS®

Extremely easy to do. Customer service was quick and efficient. They took care of me with no confusion and did exactly what I needed. It looks great! thank you very much.

Glam Xten Collection

Cator helped me quite a bit . My website was revamped and the option was no longer there. After reaching out to him the issue was resolved in less than 10 min. That’s what I called amazing service ! The app is amazing as well !

Reine Haut

Sehr gute App, hatte bei vielen anderen Terms and condition Apps das Problem das andere Applikationen nicht mehr funktioniert haben (zb. loox). Mit dieser App funktioniert alles einwandfrei! Support ist auch super, hab n ticket geschrieben und keine 30 min später wurd das Problem gelöst. Kann die App nur empfehlen

Shannell M Boutique

I used this app too help out my store to have my store look more professional. I give them 10 stars.

MDVfashionoutlet

l'app funziona molto bene e anche il servizio clienti , rapidi veloci e ti aiutano a configurare l'app in modo perfetto per il tuo tema.

Cahaba Dermatology & Spa

Best customer service! Very responsive, even on a holiday. App works well with our checkout page. Thanks Team Zooomy!

Aroha Balloons

I used this app to add a 18+ age verification checkbox in cart which is required by law here in NZ. Easy to use and great customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9