Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Discount products and change prices at the speed of light!

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LUNI LIBES

I have used this app till I was locked out and told to pay 15.99 to use it. One, it was more expensive than other ones on the markets and it was offered for free to start with. I'm ok for a developer to charge but this hijack is way too high. If it was priced from day one at this price, my decision would have been different.
Just removed the app and gave price reason update: Locked out of basic functions as you know. As I said, a developer can price his or her products, you have to make money. No doubt! If given your price bracket from day one, I won't be choosing it and that does not mean other people will not be choosing it. Good luck in your endeavours. Update:
hi developer, you have made a valid point, but a price comparison is also a form of customer feedback, maybe not 1star but it is for competitor analysis and should be taken on board.
From free to 15.99 is a jump and yes, feel free to price your value. But you should also expect customer on the lower scale, who came to you based on your pricing and features to look for other providers who fall into the bracket they can afford. As I said, it does not have to be free so appreciate the fact that you have to price it up.

January 10, 2021

Hi,

we started sending communications for our new pricing at the beginning of November. With both in-app and email notifications, to be sure it wouldn't be a surprise. It wasn't a surprise for hundreds of customers that are choosing our paid plans.

Also, we decided to avoid any kind of feature lock to every price change created before Jan 3rd, even for those scheduled after Jan 3rd.

No one "locked" you anything you used freely, no one is forcing you to use our app. I would never allow myself to come to your shop and tell you the prices are too high and leave you a negative review. I wouldn't just buy anything.

Have a nice day!

UPDATE: I totally respect your opinion 100%. Honestly, this just seemed too much (in my opinion) for a 1-star review only for the price reason, given the fact that a review like this one will have a negative impact on our business.

I would accept any kind of negative feedback (and I gladly did, in the past) if it can help me improve my customers and my business. I would leave a negative review on your products if something goes wrong, but not if the price is too high. Because this would mean that I am not understanding a business. And I am sure you understand what's behind a business because you run one. Cheers!

ellytto

I am using this app for a long time and i was happy how it worked till today when i saw that all functions are locked and need to upgrade for $15 per month. I use the app on 3 stores and must may $45 per month. Definitely will not pay this fee!

January 5, 2021

Hi, we just launched the paid version of the app but we're working on convenient solutions for multi-store owners. May I ask you to reach me at francesco@ahia.store with the email address you prefer so I can show you and find a good fit for your stores? :)

TeeShop

Mexess

HIRA TEXTILES

I have used it for a few months now and its perfect for bulk price changing. It is excellent and done everything correctly for me especially, after recent updates!

January 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! :D We're happy you like it!

Cascade Bikes

Works perfectly, exactly what I needed and exactly as advertised. Zero problems running this on my store, thanks so much for making the app free, really helps out getting started.

January 2, 2021

Thank you a lot for your review! :)

LoveTuBuy

I have deleted this App from my Shopify page, however the functions are still active. How do I stop it? Please help. Update: I got it resolved with the help of Shopify CS

December 17, 2020

We're sad to hear this :( Have you already wrote to our customer support service? We're here to help whenever you need! Also, remember that we don't install any code on your store. We change prices when you need and if you remove the app and prices were changed, you can't use the restore feature we have.

Sulit Kouture

This app works perfectly! I scheduled price changes which went it effect and were restored right on time. This saved me so much time! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to what else you have in store.

December 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Feel free to get in touch with support if you need anything!

Kefirko UK

Worked well for me! Installed it on two shops and all went smoothly with price change & restoring to the old ones (and it's free! :). Thanks

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much! If you need anything, support is here to help. Have a wonderful day!

Allure Heart

This is an excellent app to import reviews from Ali Express. I have tried many apps before but this is by far the best one. Very easy to use and extremely time-saving. Thank you so much.

December 1, 2020

Hey, thanks a lot for the review, but I am quite sure this is for another app :) However, if you found our app useful, we would love a review too! :D