Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Discount products and change prices at the speed of light!

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

ellytto

I am using this app for a long time and i was happy how it worked till today when i saw that all functions are locked and need to upgrade for $15 per month. I use the app on 3 stores and must may $45 per month. Definitely will not pay this fee!

January 5, 2021

Hi, we just launched the paid version of the app but we're working on convenient solutions for multi-store owners. May I ask you to reach me at francesco@ahia.store with the email address you prefer so I can show you and find a good fit for your stores? :)

TeeShop

Mexess

HIRA TEXTILES

I have used it for a few months now and its perfect for bulk price changing. It is excellent and done everything correctly for me especially, after recent updates!

January 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! :D We're happy you like it!

Cascade Bikes

Works perfectly, exactly what I needed and exactly as advertised. Zero problems running this on my store, thanks so much for making the app free, really helps out getting started.

January 2, 2021

Thank you a lot for your review! :)

LoveTuBuy

I have deleted this App from my Shopify page, however the functions are still active. How do I stop it? Please help. Update: I got it resolved with the help of Shopify CS

December 17, 2020

We're sad to hear this :( Have you already wrote to our customer support service? We're here to help whenever you need! Also, remember that we don't install any code on your store. We change prices when you need and if you remove the app and prices were changed, you can't use the restore feature we have.

Sulit Kouture

This app works perfectly! I scheduled price changes which went it effect and were restored right on time. This saved me so much time! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to what else you have in store.

December 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Feel free to get in touch with support if you need anything!

Kefirko UK

Worked well for me! Installed it on two shops and all went smoothly with price change & restoring to the old ones (and it's free! :). Thanks

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much! If you need anything, support is here to help. Have a wonderful day!

Allure Heart

This is an excellent app to import reviews from Ali Express. I have tried many apps before but this is by far the best one. Very easy to use and extremely time-saving. Thank you so much.

December 1, 2020

Hey, thanks a lot for the review, but I am quite sure this is for another app :) However, if you found our app useful, we would love a review too! :D

Aisling Chou Studio

Been using since 2018, it's amazing the developer still offers the basic price change features for free.

December 1, 2020

Thank you a lot for taking the time to write a review! As you probably read in the email we sent a couple of weeks ago, the app is going to become a paid one next year. However, a basic set of features will be always free. Have a wonderful day!