Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by StoreQuarters

Discount products and change prices at the speed of light!

COZY DETAILZ

i have used it for 6 times and it has always worked perfectly.
You can choose, collections, products or the complete store - so really easy and hassle free.
And no fees, which is even better.
Definitely recommended.

Rumbos

Great app,
let you easily manage discounts and sales using tags and collections.
it works better than many paid alternatives.

Zabazio

This app is great for changing your prices for promotions. It is very easy to use. I recommend her...

by [REESEDELUCA]

A great app that saves me a ton of time scheduling and creating price changes. They also have great customer service! Francesco is always an email away to help me with any issues that I have.

September 21, 2020

Thank you thank you thank you! 🙏 this means a lot. Feel free to reach whatever you need! Have a wonderful day.

Fotoxposure

This app is great and the interface is simple to use. It really helps you with your price adjustments.

September 21, 2020

Thanks a lot for your precious feedback! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

The Castle Jewelry

We have been using this app for almost a year now. It is incredibly efficient even with our intense work load (over 500 products). It is very important to be able to schedule these deals and then revert them back in time, this app performs extremely well in that respect!

September 18, 2020

So happy to see our app is useful! Thanks a lot! Feel free to reach whatever you need!

Beauti Madame

I had problem with this app. But NOW, it's working very good and it saves our lot of time. This is awesome app. I would prefer everyone should use this app to change prices for whole store, particular product or Collection.
I'm using this app for STORE SALE in a single click. None other than this. Previous Comment: I used this app and it was working good but after few usage it stops working and my store prices changed with random amount. It created a big problem for me right now. Developer please help me out.

September 6, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching and sorry for your issues.

I see that you got in touch with support and we answered on Wednesday. May I ask you to check if you received it and answer it? Otherwise, we will be not able to help.

Thanks!

Projetwear

This app is awesome, I used it for a while. But recently, I have issue with the app. The price couldn't change back to the normal price, I try to email for help but nobody actually reply me. Can anybody help me with this?

September 1, 2020

Thank you a lot! We always try to answer as soon as possible, sorry if you didn't get any answers! We will get in touch as soon as possible.

EDIT: I just checked and it seems you got an email from us on Aug 24th, may I ask you to check?

EvJam

why this app does not have 5star overall review is beyond me. Download now its perfect and changes the multi variant prices easily also having extra timing functions to adapt to sales etc

September 1, 2020

This totally makes me happy! Thank you! Stay tuned for a huge amount of updates soon...

Piercing Day Studio

The app is intuitive to use and the resulting UI looks good! Definitely cut down a lot of time when we did our sale!

September 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind comment, feel free to reach if you need anything!