Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Discount products and change prices at the speed of light!

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

J. Leite Pneus

This is the best BULK / Massive edit for shopify!
I have a lot of products from mutliple suppliers in jleitepneus.com and this help me a lot!

A Little Morocco

I am trying to add this app but it wont let me? Please can you fix this as I really like this app.

fun macool shoes

Great App! I have over 100 products with multiple variations on my website and wanted to 'bulk reduce' ALL. Delighted to have found this app, as it did the job painlessly and changed them all back again 2 weeks later! Great product. Well done and thanks!

Master of Bling

Very easy to use. helpful. does work quickly and efficiently. No more have to worry about prices and sale. Good work! I enjoyed this app.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Very helpful app. It's working perfect. In my case, before installing this app, all my products had price and compared to price. So, in order to increase / decrease prices and keep a compared to price, I tested first in excel some scenarios, than implemented successful. The round at .99 feature is a big advantage. Overall, great app.

RileyandClare

Easy and simple to use app to schedule price changes. Would be good to be able to select by product type as well as the other options (tag, collection etc) but otherwise it's great. Highly recommend.

December 22, 2019

Thanks for your lovely review :) feel free to reach if you need anything!

Class A Badass

One of the must have applications: light, functional and convenient. You can change prices on the fly. Thanks!

December 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! I really appreciate it! :D Feel free to reach if you need anything!

Lules Piek

This is an absolute lifesaver! Thank you so much for making this a free app! Besides that, is is very easy and intuitive to use and so practical!

Louisa Amelia Jane Vintage

Very useful app that was easy to install and run. I was able to schedule a sale easily, with no fuss and without using coupon codes. It ran perfectly without any trouble. And it's free!

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

Im so glad I found this APP it worked amazing for my last minute Black Friday sale. perfect, easy to use and free 5 stars

December 22, 2019

This made my day :) Thanks a lot, let me know if you need anything! Have a nice day.