Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

Headboards For Africa

This could have been a great app if it worked properly. The changes are not accurate and when you try to correct it doesnt show the original price , it shows the new (incorrect) discounted price . So you end up doing multiple price changes to get the prices right and end up looking like an idiot on your website as you are offering 25% discount but the incorrect price change shows a compared at price discount of much less. No response from support. Been trying to remove the app. How long does it take to go off?? Ive now run a new price change with no compare at , guess what? Compare at still visible . Guys come on please. We are running businesses here ! Im pulling my hair out with this app. Help please . Remove this app from my store
Ive tried removing the app. No surprises ....its still there . Can somebody please do something about this people.

July 4, 2020

Hi, I am sorry the app didn't work for you. I searched in the inbox for your emails but I didn't find anything. May I ask you to open a ticket by sending an email to support@ahiastore.zendesk.com ? We will try to help or at least explain what's going on :) Thanks!

heartlegs

This has to be one of the worst apps on the free market... as it doesn't even work. I don't even know why this is allowed to sell on the app store as it's clearly not made by professionals.

June 8, 2020

Hey, heartlegs! You're totally right, the app sucked. We had some issues and during these strange times. Today we just deployed a new version of it and we solved a lot of bugs.

Probably it's too late, but if you want to try it again, you will be always welcome. We also improved the support, feel free to reach us if you need anything!

TheNorseWind

It doesn't work at all. No support - bugged link. You can't filter pricing changes because the drop down menu doesn't work to choose collections or tags. Waist of time. :(

June 8, 2020

Hey TheNorseWind! Sorry for the late, we had a lot of issues that are solved now. Support is up and running again. Maybe it's too late but if you ever want to try the app once more, you will be always welcome!

Have a wonderful day! :)

rozyana

bad ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I-SACA

Schedule function is bugged, it will not let you set a schedule price change without completing the set date and time. But will not allow you to set the time.
disappointed that i could not test this app.

June 8, 2020

Hey I-Saca, thanks for the review and the feedback. A totally new version of the interface was in the plans. We released it today. Probably it's late but if you ever want to try it again, you will be always welcome.

Feel free to reach the support if you need anything!
Have a wonderful day.

TeoDrop

Cange prices not for all products.. and then I try to change them back it changes them all... Now I don't know what to do.. absolutely chaos

Cottonler

People weren't wrong when they said that " don't trust anything when it is for free, it means either bad or the seller doesn't need the money ", i don't know if they have a support team because they never reply to your emails. When you choose to make a discount by -25% the app sets the discount sometimes to more than 25 and sometimes less than 25 ( i don't how it works ). It takes too much time goes up to an hour to set all the discounts and when it say if finished ! SURPRISE !! not all products were updated. Had to buy another app on Shopify which works way more bitter than this app.

dattelpalme.com

It is not possible to install the app. After contacted the support and developer never heard again from them.

SWING - Muslim Lifestyle Store

The prices doesn't seems to change after prices changes completed.
Tried emailing for help, no reply. Waste of time tried using the app.

December 22, 2019

Hi, I had some issues with the email provider I use. I changed it, but I lost a lot of days of emails. If you still need some help or I can be useful for something, let me know. The same email is now active with a different provider.