Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

The Best and Smartest way to Edit Prices on your Store.

blondepilhomme

J'aimais beaucoup cette application qui était gratuite et du jour au lendemain il fallait payer 14$/mois pour utiliser les fonctionnalités !

January 18, 2021

Hi,

your review is quite unfair, to be honest. We notified our customers a lot before Jan 3rd, (communications started 2 months before) so this was not a surprise for our merchants. We sent a lot of notifications, both via email and in-app.

If the price is not acceptable for you I understand, I am not forcing anyone to use this app. However, I would never dream to leave a negative review about your store because I find your prices too high.

We are a business like you are and we have expenses. An app is not something "magical", as a business owner, I am sure you can understand it well.

Have a nice day :)

ellytto

I am using this app for a long time and i was happy how it worked till today when i saw that all functions are locked and need to upgrade for $15 per month. I use the app on 3 stores and must may $45 per month. Definitely will not pay this fee!

January 5, 2021

Hi, we just launched the paid version of the app but we're working on convenient solutions for multi-store owners. May I ask you to reach me at francesco@ahia.store with the email address you prefer so I can show you and find a good fit for your stores? :)

TeeShop

Mexess

LoveTuBuy

I have deleted this App from my Shopify page, however the functions are still active. How do I stop it? Please help. Update: I got it resolved with the help of Shopify CS

December 17, 2020

We're sad to hear this :( Have you already wrote to our customer support service? We're here to help whenever you need! Also, remember that we don't install any code on your store. We change prices when you need and if you remove the app and prices were changed, you can't use the restore feature we have.

Executive

We have scheduled 4 price changes with 3-4 products each. It ran them all but changed only 10% of the prices. Very disappointing

November 13, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching :)

I saw that you already used the app more than 10 times and it always worked. Also, I saw that you had some errors on one of the latest prices change.

However, you tried to raise prices for your product but the compare price is currently 0 for those products. That's why it didn't work out. We alert about this issue in the app interface and via email, if something goes wrong.

Please, reach our customer success service so we can help you, we have a solution for these issues :)

EDIT: No updates right now, if you need anything we're still here to help, as always!

Favful Store

Maybe this is a faster way of getting attention from you guys. I've sent in a support request on 4th August, and since then I have received no word on my issue.

The problem we are facing is that the plugin does not revert prices after the end date. We've managed to replicate the issue consistently, so we're very sure it's something on AHIA's side that isn't doing what it's supposed to do.

Please let us know how to proceed. Thanks.

September 8, 2020

Hi,

unfortunately, this is not the way of getting attention from us. We had some serious issues with the outgoing email service for our tickets. This means that we answered but the mail wasn't delivered. It's our fault and we fixed it.

We will investigate it as soon as possible and let you know in the ticket.

Thanks.

420 Mile High

I would give this app a ZERO! This app discounted my store prices for 29+ hours!! Did not revert prices back! I had to take my store OFF LINE for 4 days. I am only running at 25%. I have to MANUALLY change prices on my products and variants!!! DO NOT CONSIDER THIS APP!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! P.S. nobody to this day (been 5 days) has answered any of my email. NO SUPPORT!!

September 6, 2020

Hi, I am sorry to read this, but I have to answer.

About support: we always answered your emails (5 days without answers, seriously?) and explained to you multiple times how the app works, the mechanisms, and the rules every Shopify app must follow. By the way, I just personally checked on our ticket system, and there's a pending ticket. Waiting for a response from you since Wednesday.

About timing and durations: every app has some rules to follow when working with Shopify. We want and must be perfectly compliant with Shopify rules. One of these rules is related to the number of changes we can do in a certain amount of time. The price change you mentioned involved more than 40000 product variants. It's not something that the app does in minutes. We often work with 100000 products stores, and times are longer. There's nothing we can do for it.

Thanks.

JEXIE

Is there a way to revert the prices? It made multiple discounts for the same items. Uninstalled and everything remain the same. THIS APP IS TRASH. DO NOT INSTALL IT!!! HOW DO YOU FIX THIS AND WHY YOU DO NOT RESPOND MY EMALIS? YOUR EXCUSE DO NOT HELP RESOLVE THE ISSUE AND YOU HAVE TO FIX IT ASAP****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

September 3, 2020

Hi, thanks for your feedback. I am sorry you're experiencing issues.

As you probably saw during the app onboarding after setup, Ahia works like a colleague and manually changes prices for you. Also, I saw that you chose to create a one-way price change (there's a warning before you proceed). If you choose a one-way percentage price change you can't revert it, that's how math works.

Also, I saw that you created three more price changes after the first one, but since the app was removed we can't process it.

If you didn't already, please write to our customer service to check if it's possible to solve your issue, we will do everything we can.

Headboards For Africa

This could have been a great app if it worked properly. The changes are not accurate and when you try to correct it doesnt show the original price , it shows the new (incorrect) discounted price . So you end up doing multiple price changes to get the prices right and end up looking like an idiot on your website as you are offering 25% discount but the incorrect price change shows a compared at price discount of much less. No response from support. Been trying to remove the app. How long does it take to go off?? Ive now run a new price change with no compare at , guess what? Compare at still visible . Guys come on please. We are running businesses here ! Im pulling my hair out with this app. Help please . Remove this app from my store
Ive tried removing the app. No surprises ....its still there . Can somebody please do something about this people.

July 4, 2020

Hi, I am sorry the app didn't work for you. I searched in the inbox for your emails but I didn't find anything. May I ask you to open a ticket by sending an email to support@ahiastore.zendesk.com ? We will try to help or at least explain what's going on :) Thanks!

Previous 1