Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

YaYa+Rule

Does not work, can not select collection in drop-down menu, nothing shows. I thought I had found what I was looking for.

heartlegs

This has to be one of the worst apps on the free market... as it doesn't even work. I don't even know why this is allowed to sell on the app store as it's clearly not made by professionals.

TheNorseWind

It doesn't work at all. No support - bugged link. You can't filter pricing changes because the drop down menu doesn't work to choose collections or tags. Waist of time. :(

rozyana

bad ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I-SACA

Schedule function is bugged, it will not let you set a schedule price change without completing the set date and time. But will not allow you to set the time.
disappointed that i could not test this app.

TeoDrop

Cange prices not for all products.. and then I try to change them back it changes them all... Now I don't know what to do.. absolutely chaos

Cottonler

People weren't wrong when they said that " don't trust anything when it is for free, it means either bad or the seller doesn't need the money ", i don't know if they have a support team because they never reply to your emails. When you choose to make a discount by -25% the app sets the discount sometimes to more than 25 and sometimes less than 25 ( i don't how it works ). It takes too much time goes up to an hour to set all the discounts and when it say if finished ! SURPRISE !! not all products were updated. Had to buy another app on Shopify which works way more bitter than this app.

dattelpalme.com

It is not possible to install the app. After contacted the support and developer never heard again from them.

SWING - Muslim Lifestyle Store

The prices doesn't seems to change after prices changes completed.
Tried emailing for help, no reply. Waste of time tried using the app.

December 22, 2019

Hi, I had some issues with the email provider I use. I changed it, but I lost a lot of days of emails. If you still need some help or I can be useful for something, let me know. The same email is now active with a different provider.