Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

The best and smartest way to bulk edit prices on your store.

Favful Store

Maybe this is a faster way of getting attention from you guys. I've sent in a support request on 4th August, and since then I have received no word on my issue.

The problem we are facing is that the plugin does not revert prices after the end date. We've managed to replicate the issue consistently, so we're very sure it's something on AHIA's side that isn't doing what it's supposed to do.

Please let us know how to proceed. Thanks.

September 8, 2020

Hi,

unfortunately, this is not the way of getting attention from us. We had some serious issues with the outgoing email service for our tickets. This means that we answered but the mail wasn't delivered. It's our fault and we fixed it.

We will investigate it as soon as possible and let you know in the ticket.

Thanks.

420 Mile High

I would give this app a ZERO! This app discounted my store prices for 29+ hours!! Did not revert prices back! I had to take my store OFF LINE for 4 days. I am only running at 25%. I have to MANUALLY change prices on my products and variants!!! DO NOT CONSIDER THIS APP!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! P.S. nobody to this day (been 5 days) has answered any of my email. NO SUPPORT!!

September 6, 2020

Hi, I am sorry to read this, but I have to answer.

About support: we always answered your emails (5 days without answers, seriously?) and explained to you multiple times how the app works, the mechanisms, and the rules every Shopify app must follow. By the way, I just personally checked on our ticket system, and there's a pending ticket. Waiting for a response from you since Wednesday.

About timing and durations: every app has some rules to follow when working with Shopify. We want and must be perfectly compliant with Shopify rules. One of these rules is related to the number of changes we can do in a certain amount of time. The price change you mentioned involved more than 40000 product variants. It's not something that the app does in minutes. We often work with 100000 products stores, and times are longer. There's nothing we can do for it.

Thanks.

JEXIE

Is there a way to revert the prices? It made multiple discounts for the same items. Uninstalled and everything remain the same. THIS APP IS TRASH. DO NOT INSTALL IT!!! HOW DO YOU FIX THIS AND WHY YOU DO NOT RESPOND MY EMALIS? YOUR EXCUSE DO NOT HELP RESOLVE THE ISSUE AND YOU HAVE TO FIX IT ASAP****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

September 3, 2020

Hi, thanks for your feedback. I am sorry you're experiencing issues.

As you probably saw during the app onboarding after setup, Ahia works like a colleague and manually changes prices for you. Also, I saw that you chose to create a one-way price change (there's a warning before you proceed). If you choose a one-way percentage price change you can't revert it, that's how math works.

Also, I saw that you created three more price changes after the first one, but since the app was removed we can't process it.

If you didn't already, please write to our customer service to check if it's possible to solve your issue, we will do everything we can.

Headboards For Africa

This could have been a great app if it worked properly. The changes are not accurate and when you try to correct it doesnt show the original price , it shows the new (incorrect) discounted price . So you end up doing multiple price changes to get the prices right and end up looking like an idiot on your website as you are offering 25% discount but the incorrect price change shows a compared at price discount of much less. No response from support. Been trying to remove the app. How long does it take to go off?? Ive now run a new price change with no compare at , guess what? Compare at still visible . Guys come on please. We are running businesses here ! Im pulling my hair out with this app. Help please . Remove this app from my store
Ive tried removing the app. No surprises ....its still there . Can somebody please do something about this people.

July 4, 2020

Hi, I am sorry the app didn't work for you. I searched in the inbox for your emails but I didn't find anything. May I ask you to open a ticket by sending an email to support@ahiastore.zendesk.com ? We will try to help or at least explain what's going on :) Thanks!

heartlegs

This has to be one of the worst apps on the free market... as it doesn't even work. I don't even know why this is allowed to sell on the app store as it's clearly not made by professionals.

June 8, 2020

Hey, heartlegs! You're totally right, the app sucked. We had some issues and during these strange times. Today we just deployed a new version of it and we solved a lot of bugs.

Probably it's too late, but if you want to try it again, you will be always welcome. We also improved the support, feel free to reach us if you need anything!

TheNorseWind

It doesn't work at all. No support - bugged link. You can't filter pricing changes because the drop down menu doesn't work to choose collections or tags. Waist of time. :(

June 8, 2020

Hey TheNorseWind! Sorry for the late, we had a lot of issues that are solved now. Support is up and running again. Maybe it's too late but if you ever want to try the app once more, you will be always welcome!

Have a wonderful day! :)

rozyana

bad ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I-SACA

Schedule function is bugged, it will not let you set a schedule price change without completing the set date and time. But will not allow you to set the time.
disappointed that i could not test this app.

June 8, 2020

Hey I-Saca, thanks for the review and the feedback. A totally new version of the interface was in the plans. We released it today. Probably it's late but if you ever want to try it again, you will be always welcome.

Feel free to reach the support if you need anything!
Have a wonderful day.

TeoDrop

Cange prices not for all products.. and then I try to change them back it changes them all... Now I don't know what to do.. absolutely chaos

Cottonler

People weren't wrong when they said that " don't trust anything when it is for free, it means either bad or the seller doesn't need the money ", i don't know if they have a support team because they never reply to your emails. When you choose to make a discount by -25% the app sets the discount sometimes to more than 25 and sometimes less than 25 ( i don't how it works ). It takes too much time goes up to an hour to set all the discounts and when it say if finished ! SURPRISE !! not all products were updated. Had to buy another app on Shopify which works way more bitter than this app.

Previous 1