Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

The best and smartest way to bulk edit prices on your store.

Beauti Madame

I used this app and it was working good but after few usage it stops working and my store prices changed with random amount. It created a big problem for me right now. Developer please help me out.

September 6, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching and sorry for your issues.

I see that you got in touch with support and we answered on Wednesday. May I ask you to check if you received it and answer it? Otherwise, we will be not able to help.

Thanks!

Collectibles_City

Had trouble with using it a few months ago and tried using it again but just end up with a blank screen when I try and load it. When it was working it was really great but now won't work

GENEW US

We are experiencing errors using this app. We have contacted the support team numerous times but no help and zero response from them.

December 22, 2019

Hi, I just sent you an email. I had huge issues with my email provider and I wasn't able to send/read messages. Let me know if you receive my email as I changed it now.

Stryde

App used to work well. Now it messes up the price during restoration and this has happened multiple times already. Quite disappointing.

September 24, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. Get in touch if you need anything, I am always open to any feedback and feature request!