Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

Reflikam.com

I used this app to change all prices on my store Reflikam.com and believe it only took very few clicks and all was done!

Thanks to Ahia!

MGDPrints

This app make things so much easier. It helped update prices on hundreds of products in less than 3 mins. I would highly recommend! Thanks for sharing this app.

J. Leite Pneus

This is the best BULK / Massive edit for shopify!
I have a lot of products from mutliple suppliers in jleitepneus.com and this help me a lot!

A Little Morocco

I am trying to add this app but it wont let me? Please can you fix this as I really like this app.

fun macool shoes

Great App! I have over 100 products with multiple variations on my website and wanted to 'bulk reduce' ALL. Delighted to have found this app, as it did the job painlessly and changed them all back again 2 weeks later! Great product. Well done and thanks!

China & More

Just one of the best shopify plugins that u cand find, easy to use, quickly and efficiently. :D :D :D

Master of Bling

Very easy to use. helpful. does work quickly and efficiently. No more have to worry about prices and sale. Good work! I enjoyed this app.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Very helpful app. It's working perfect. In my case, before installing this app, all my products had price and compared to price. So, in order to increase / decrease prices and keep a compared to price, I tested first in excel some scenarios, than implemented successful. The round at .99 feature is a big advantage. Overall, great app.

RileyandClare

Easy and simple to use app to schedule price changes. Would be good to be able to select by product type as well as the other options (tag, collection etc) but otherwise it's great. Highly recommend.

December 22, 2019

Thanks for your lovely review :) feel free to reach if you need anything!

Class A Badass

One of the must have applications: light, functional and convenient. You can change prices on the fly. Thanks!

December 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! I really appreciate it! :D Feel free to reach if you need anything!

Previous 1 3 4 5