Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

Louisa Amelia Jane Vintage

Very useful app that was easy to install and run. I was able to schedule a sale easily, with no fuss and without using coupon codes. It ran perfectly without any trouble. And it's free!

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

Im so glad I found this APP it worked amazing for my last minute Black Friday sale. perfect, easy to use and free 5 stars

The Prince Webshop

I have tried manual and batch price changes until I found this app and it's brilliant in comparison, gives you complete control of price changes - especially the schedule feature and the automatic reversion is golden. Thank for making this app free !!!

Your Style Your Story

Brilliant app - absolutely simple to use and have saved me hours of work tonight applying discounts for Black Friday.

Steg Pegz

Wow how easy! Absolutely perfect for changing prices in only a couple clicks! Highly recommend. I expected it to be somewhat difficult but no it’s super EASY

Mark's Guruland

As a Guru for Shopify, this app is going to be a BFCM lifesaver, especially for those looking to do a rolling series of flash sales for each day of the event. Couldn't recommend this more!

November 28, 2019

Thanks a lot for writing this review! Feel free to reach if you have any issues!

Francesco

Harvey String Arrangements

LOVE this app. Needed to change 60+ prices in the middle of the night and keep the originals crossed out; this was a lifesaver. Easy to use, it worked, highly recommended! Now if only they had a version for my other store on Ecwid!

November 28, 2019

Made my day! Thanks a lot, feel free to reach if you need anything!

Rolik®

If you're been looking for any easy to use price changing tool - this is it! I've been dreading manually scheduling BF/CM promotions for hundreds of SKUs that all have to go live and end at the same time. Previous apps had too many features I didn't need and we couldn't rationalize the costs. I'm so grateful that a fellow Shopify store owner has developed this app and made it FREE for all to use. My initial tests took less than 5 minutes and all worked without any issue. Looking forward to scheduling ALL of our promotions and getting to enjoy Thanksgiving with family and friends. Thanks so much!

November 28, 2019

Here to serve :P thanks a lot for your review! Have a nice day and feel free to reach if you need anything!

Markand Design

So far this app looks great, but I only did 2 price changes. The job was done quickly without any troubles. It looks like it's going to be a really good app.

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Hope you will keep using it, let me know if I can help you with anything!

CatCow Co

I don't usually write reviews but this app is a real lifechanger. From a click I was able to increase prices or reduce for a promotion in a blink of an eye.
A real gem. It is one of must have app!

November 14, 2019

Thank you for your precious review. Made my day! Feel free to reach if you need anything! :)

Previous 1 3 4