Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

The best and smartest way to bulk edit prices on your store.

Lo de Manuela

Easy and quick.
We run a weekly sale and use this app to change the prices of some collections and to revert back to the non sale prices 7 days later.

MarbleheadMementos.com

Great free app! Does what it says it will do, and easy to use. I only wish it had the ability to bulk edit variant pricing, but that would be asking a lot from a free app.

ITFactory.ca

We needed an app to schedule price changes for weekly deals since you can't do this natively within Shopify. We found this app, set it up and got it up and working very quick. It's straight to the point and does exactly what we need it to do. Best of all, it's free! Thanks for creating this awesome app. We highly recommend! :)

Carina Michelli

In a country with hiper inflation as Argentina, this app has been great for weekly price changes. Thanks for existing!

Cake for Breakfast Company

This app worked perfectly for me. I ran a weekend flash sale and used this app to change the prices of several products and to revert back to the nonsale prices 3 days later.

OneLiving.ro

Awsome app and best Price Changer app from Shopify! This app helped me a lot of time and energy! Thanks from our team also ! :)

Cait and Co

This is the first app I've used for price changes / sales on our site and I don't foresee ever needing to use another one because this one is so great! It's SO easy and user friendly.

Amycakes Bakery

This has saved me hours and hours of work. Much faster than the shopify's normal price edit feature since you can do many products at a time. I love the percentage feature. I had to do a sitewide 10% increase and it was a lifesaver. Very easy to use. Thanks!

COZY DETAILZ

i have used it for 6 times and it has always worked perfectly.
You can choose, collections, products or the complete store - so really easy and hassle free.
And no fees, which is even better.
Definitely recommended.

Rumbos

Great app,
let you easily manage discounts and sales using tags and collections.
it works better than many paid alternatives.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7