Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

The best and smartest way to bulk edit prices on your store.

Aisling Chou Studio

Been using since 2018, it's amazing the developer still offers the basic price change features for free.

BySilverStone

At my shop I have to edit all price for all variants and give compare price for discounts. But with Ahia its very easy to set them with one click. Recommended! PS: Editing would be great but you can't edit the process after it finished.

Fashion Styles Unlimited

I've been using this app for a while and I must say it works wonders for me. It's easier to do a price change thru the app then to go into Shopify and create an automatic discount bc if I use automatic discount then my subscribers won't get their extra incentives bc Shopify won't allow them to use an automatic discount AND a code/coupon discount. Using Ahia! allows me to enhance the use of Shopify.

Lavender Vine Boutique

Just started using the app and so far I am super pleased!! Very easy to set up and restore if you need to make quick changes.

Ultra fashion clothing

This app is great help changes price very quickly and restore back right on time this is a great app

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

UnderKontrl

This app is much needed to change multiple prices at once. I use It for sales and adjusting items in my Clearance section. I love how it also round prices to .99!!!!

November 1, 2020

Thank you sooo much for your precious review! It helps us a lot! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

Lo de Manuela

Easy and quick.
We run a weekly sale and use this app to change the prices of some collections and to revert back to the non sale prices 7 days later.

November 1, 2020

Glad to help merchants :) Thanks for your kind review!

MarbleheadMementos.com

Great free app! Does what it says it will do, and easy to use. I only wish it had the ability to bulk edit variant pricing, but that would be asking a lot from a free app.

November 1, 2020

Feel free to reach our customer service and ask for a feature! If a lot of people will request the same one, we will consider adding it to the roadmap!

ITFactory.ca

We needed an app to schedule price changes for weekly deals since you can't do this natively within Shopify. We found this app, set it up and got it up and working very quick. It's straight to the point and does exactly what we need it to do. Best of all, it's free! Thanks for creating this awesome app. We highly recommend! :)

Carina Michelli

In a country with hiper inflation as Argentina, this app has been great for weekly price changes. Thanks for existing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8