Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

Designer DIY

This app is exactly what I needed to run sales on my site. It changes prices by collections or just specific items. You can schedule the changes or have them done immediately. One of my favorite features is that you can also schedule when you want all the prices to go back to normal. Great app! Very easy to use!

July 5, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review, this made my day! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything! :)

Carpetar

Woks like a charm.
Wish it also had the option to set the "Compare at" prices manually.
Yet it is great as it is and it deserves tons of money already!

June 20, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! Feel free to get in touch with the support if you need anything!

issybees

The app is very easy to use and a blessing! I did not fancy the idea of reviewing and amending my products prices one at a time. I'm so glad i found this app :)

June 8, 2020

This made my day! Thanks a lot for your review, feel free to reach the support if you need anything! :)

YaYa+Rule

Does not work, can not select collection in drop-down menu, nothing shows. I thought I had found what I was looking for.

Update:
I re-downloaded the app after the developer feedback. I have to say, it is working not and this is a great app to have to increase conversion rate. I will definitely keep using it.

June 8, 2020

Hey, thanks for the feedback! It's precious for us to understand what's going on. Unfortunately, we had some strange times. We recently released a new version of the app. When you install the app, it requires some time to sync the store collections.

If you ever want to try the app again, you will be always welcome!
Have a nice day!

Afrothrone

I don't remember if I ever left a review for this great app yet. I just want to say thank you to the developer for creating this app. I find it efficient and easy to use. I used to manually put my store on sale. This does the job and revert my prices after the sale period that I set. Great job guys, I hardly write reviews, but it would be unfair if I dont for this app.

June 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review <3 we released a new version of the app today, feel free to test it and let us know if we can do something to improve it!

Trenzs Online

What a great app. I used this app to setup my sales promotions in several of my collections sections. I enjoy using this app because it made setting up my sales promo easy to do and it saved me a lot of time. The app works smoothly, and the result gave my website a professional look that I did not expect! Great app, give it a try and see for yourself!

Reflikam.com

I used this app to change all prices on my store Reflikam.com and believe it only took very few clicks and all was done!

Thanks to Ahia!

MGDPrints

This app make things so much easier. It helped update prices on hundreds of products in less than 3 mins. I would highly recommend! Thanks for sharing this app.

J. Leite Pneus

This is the best BULK / Massive edit for shopify!
I have a lot of products from mutliple suppliers in jleitepneus.com and this help me a lot!

A Little Morocco

I am trying to add this app but it wont let me? Please can you fix this as I really like this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5