AI Product Descriptor

AI Product Descriptor | Reviews

by Squirai

An Auto & Unique Content Generator for products by AI

shopperWall

Highly recommended AI product app clothing. Their product descriptions are amazing. This app is super easy to enter your description with shopify. I wish they have more option. I strongly recommend this app for clothing. Excellent

Vreyh

I love to use this app it's Very Helpful and used for many various purpose especially in clothing it give complete product description to my product

Life After Coma

Thank you for a free and amazing app! It makes my life so much easier WOW id pay for this too. if it was a 1 time payment of 20 dollars or a monthly payment of 2-5 i'd pay.

Little Curiosity's

Wow an amazing app that does not rob you financially. Only a few edits to do in my descriptions now. Thank you so much. I would gladly pay $5 per month for this unlimited use. If you decide to charge in the future please keep the figure i mentioned in mind.

pinksalt

awesome makes life so much easier. only wish is that it would do it in bulk or automatically but otherwise life saver

TFC&H Co.

An excellent tool to help generate product descriptions. You are able to tailor the descriptions to your liking if not exactly as you'd like. Perfect for when you are at a loss of words.

Meghvi

This is a great app to write high quality product descriptions with an ease. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a departmental store and has to invest thousands of minutes to write highly compelling product descriptions. This is a huge time saver.