Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. maj 2024

Hi this is me from dejavu find. i am using this air review application from last one year they have easy to use admin and friendly support team especially Emily is very kind. i think you should try it once.

Dejavu Find
8 måneder bruger appen
4. april 2024

Love this app. Had it for a few months and having reviews really helped create trust with my customers. I recently had a brief issue importing some reviews from amazon and the customer support team was able to help me out immediately. They also helped fixed how the reviews looked on my website. Best customer support experience I've ever had at any company. Special thanks to Tiana and Anivia who were the ones to get my issues sorted so fast!

tcha
USA
5 måneder bruger appen
1. maj 2024

i just want to say that your customer support is awesome today i got a problem in your review box and tiana helped me solve that particular problem thanks tiana from avada.

زُلف
Pakistan
9 måneder bruger appen
7. april 2024

Best review app on shopify. I tried alternatives and this has been by far the best. Not only that, their support is amazing. I had some questions and Hana and Toby resolved all issues immediately. A big thank you to the team!

Agily
Schweiz
6 måneder bruger appen
21. maj 2024

The app is very easy to use and customise. But the best part is the support specially Tiana today was super fast to help sort out my issues.

Dyut
Holland (Nederlandene)
9 måneder bruger appen
14. maj 2024

I really like this app. I've been using it for a few months now, and the reviews have been super helpful in making my customers trust my business. Recently, I had a little problem bringing in some reviews from Amazon, but the support team sorted it out right away. They even helped me make the reviews look good on my website. It was honestly the best customer support I've ever had from any company. Big shoutout to Rosie and Anivia for sorting out my issues so quickly!

Fast trove
USA
17 dage bruger appen
7. april 2024

Good app and good service, you get support 24/7 which is really good. Vietnamese-made, where y'all can find the best pho in the world. Big shout out to Hana and other team members for fast support.

CartBuzzed
8 måneder bruger appen
6. april 2024

The app is easy enough to use but for whatever customisations we needed, the team was at hand to help and it really elevates the UX for the website. I'm writing the review after using the reviews app for over 3 months. Fantastic communication and quality of work, this is a team of talents who takes pride of what they do and is a real asset to our ecom store.

The M-ethod™ Aesthetics
7 måneder bruger appen
25. april 2024

Loved the app. Audrey their team member has really helped me out with the problem I faced while using Shopify. The glitch is solved in a minute. It's amazing to have this app store.

Sevayu Ayurveda Resort
6 måneder bruger appen
7. april 2024

Each time I face a minor issue or inconvenience, their helpdesk seems to reply at almost any time of the day. Their customer support, Hana is especially helpful. Thank you so much for making it such a breeze to use this app :)

Beauty In You Singapore