Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. Februar 2024

I tried this app and was really happy with it and the excellent support from Hana and Amy. You can import old reviews too and the app widgets are extremely easy to install. The only problem with the app is that I wanted to be able to send review requests to old customers from before I had a website and it didn't have the capability, so unfortunately I had to get a different review app. Otherwise if you don't need that capability then I highly recommend this app. It is simple and efficient and I can see why so many use it

Leonie Walton Creative
Australien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
12. Januar 2024

We had a small duplication problem which once I raised it as an issue was cleared by the lovely team of Lydia and Toby.
Real fast service so was pleased. Not sure why it happened in the first place but hey it just noughts & ones.
Thanks team

Well Roasted Coffee
Vereinigtes Königreich
5 monate mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

I'm grateful to have access to this app. THANK YOU! I love the homepage tab that allows customers to instantly click on to see reviews. I like that customers can leave pictures. Only issues are that It's not as straight forward as other apps and some of the wording on features need to be updated to reflect when the customer actually gets sent the first review reminder: after fulfillment not after delivery. I was happy to be told that they actually get it after fulfillment though. It would be great if customers can be seen as verified by simply reviewing from the link sent to them via email as well rather than only having the option to sign in to be considered verified. Signing in can be something that makes the customer not want to review and the fact that they received an email requesting a review proves that they are a legitimate customer.

Soulberry Apothecary
6 tage mit der App
24. Januar 2024

The installation was very smooth thanks to help of Abby. Haven't used the app itself yet, but it seems to fit within our business needs.

Artisan Tea Co
Schweden
12 tage mit der App
16. Januar 2024

Sunny and Tony helped me with a glitch where the Review box on my product page was blank as users typed in it. They took a lot of time to explore the problem and shared helpful tips on how to use the app admin settings. I'm super grateful for their time and suspect they were fixing some errors on the backend of my Taiga theme due to Judge.Me review removal.

I'm still a little unsure about review apps in general on my new site, and hoping that I don't have any slow downs. I've been considering switching to Yotpo instead. Just NOT sure. I'll stay with Avada Air Product reviews for now because I also use them for the cookie GDPR app and I use Avada for SEO optimization. If things are still slow, I might switch to Yotpo for Reviews and maybe Pandectes for cookie GDPR. I'm still undecided.

I don't understand why Air by Avada is used here on Shopify when Avada website design co. leans so heavily on YOAST for review app? I also don't understand why Avada isn't listed as an "eligible aggregator" by Google Merchant Center here: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7045996?hl=en

Wild Country Customs
3 tage mit der App
21. Januar 2024

Great app, but a few issues. Importing reviews from CJ dropshipping wasn't seamless due to formatting error. Support team however was helpful and did a good work in fixing my issues. They say that they are developing a solution for this, which is great.

Warioshop
Norwegen
10 tage mit der App
29. Dezember 2023

I had a bit of trouble installing the app so I messaged the customer survice. I talked to Prakash and he helped me with fixing the problem. He was also very clear in the steps I needed to follow. Great and fast service!

Thank you!

Nabi intimate apparel
Belgien
15 tage mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

I tried other reviews apps before, but they really didn't worked. I uninstalled them to switch to Avana's app. It easy to understand, to use. The free starter plan is working perfectly, and there are enough options for free if you are on a tight budget. Great job ! I am so convinced that i will try other Avana's app.

NATEVIO
Frankreich
4 tage mit der App
12. Dezember 2023

It was my first day trying the app, and I felt a bit lost trying to figure out how to set it up and use all the features. The quick chat option was a lifesaver for getting help. Hana was amazing; she went above and beyond, offering to guide me through the setup and ensuring I could set up automation for reviews. So far, I'm very impressed with the customer support – quick and professional. I hope the app performs as well as the service we've experienced. I give 4 start, not sure how app will perform, but the service was 10 star

Do-Gree Generations
Kanada
Etwa 20 stunden mit der App
28. November 2023

great app the best part is its free. i do wish it would import the reviews automaticly or atleast find the products you want to import over instead of having to hunt and search everything other wise its perfect. The customer service agent Audrey is great as well. thank you

Lodge Enterprise