Rezensionen (4.693)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. November 2023

Veel opties om te wijzigen en de klantenservice is erg snel en goed. Ik sprak Hana en ze heeft me direct binnen 1 minuut gelijk geholpen. Echt top !!!

Wannaholic
Niederlande
Etwa 24 stunden mit der App
21. Dezember 2023

Air Product Reviews app offers an exceptional user experience with its intuitive design and valuable insights from Abby and Gideon. Their expertise and dedication shine through in the app's informative reviews, making it an essential tool for savvy shoppers. Kudos to Abby, Gideon, and the entire Air team for creating a standout product!

Sunscape
Indien
Etwa 4 stunden mit der App
5. Juli 2023

great help from Hana, very helpful with my request. Did not have to wait long for sometime to answer either.

Crave the Trend
2 tage mit der App
20. Dezember 2023

I was facing some issues while setup but Tony and Tracy got my back well thank you guys for all the help.

Gel Toy Nation
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
22. August 2023

I'd say the app itself is 3 stars in it's current state but the customer support is 5 stars. There are some features missing when it comes to branding and customization as well as some features that don't work as intended and/or at all. With that said, their customer support was obliged to immediately take care of all my issues. Ideally they will fix and add missing/broken features to make the app itself better so that users mustn't rely on customer support so much; assuming they do this and bring the functionality up to 5 stars, the app will be a perfect experience. Thank you to Emily and Liz for diligently taking care of all of my problems, I hope to see the app improve down the line so you don't need to work so hard.

Brick Ballistics
Etwa 11 stunden mit der App
2. August 2023

for esther for esther for esther for esther for esther for esther for esther for esther for esther for esther

ShelbyStore
Türkei
Etwa 4 stunden mit der App
19. Juli 2023

The customer service (24hr online chat) assistant Juliana was very helpful and answered all of my questions quickly and knowledgeably. It's my first day using this application and I feel confident that that I have the support to get the best out of the app.

Sable & Bite
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
13. Juni 2023

Mycket snabb hjälp i deras chat. Fick mycket bra hjälp utav Hana som snabbt hjälpte mig med mina okunskaper!
Rekommenderar