Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de diciembre de 2023

The app works great for our needs. The product reviews work seamlessly, and the support has been absolutely wonderful. Liz helped me with migration of reviews to our latest template and version of our product quickly and effortlessly. Cannot recommend this for your store enough!

GnarLab
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

I'm using the Air Review for my shopify store and It is amazing! I had a small request about showing a review in a different page and they helped me about it quickly! Thank you Tiana and Toby for their help.

100% Recommended!

Coolizz
4 de enero de 2024

I am thrilled to share my overwhelmingly positive experience with the Air Product Review application on Shopify. From seamless usability to unparalleled customization features, this app has truly elevated my online store.

One of the standout features for me was the ability to effortlessly send customized emails to purchasers using a personalized SMTP server. This not only streamlined my communication with customers but also added a professional touch to the entire process.

The application's diverse and practical functionalities have proven to be invaluable. Whether it's tailoring the appearance to match my theme or integrating various practical features, Air Product Review has consistently exceeded my expectations.

Moreover, I must highlight the exceptional support provided by the team, particularly Sunny and Tony. Their responsiveness and expertise were evident when they promptly assisted me in resolving a display issue. Their dedication to ensuring a smooth user experience truly sets them apart.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend the Air Product Review app to fellow Shopify users. It not only enhances the overall user experience but also comes with a support team that goes above and beyond to address any concerns promptly. Kudos to the team for creating such an outstanding product!

FineryEmbroidery
2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de enero de 2024

There was an issue with my review app, but customer service was super fast and helpful and got it fixed in a matter of minutes. Shout out to Sunny and Toby - thanks guys!

Soot & Cinders
5 meses usando la aplicación
27 de enero de 2024

Audrey and Maison, were AMAZING!!!!! They both went above and beyond, from staying late after work to spending an hour just moving something around for me. These women are a perfect example of TOP NOTCH customer service. Thanks, ladies. GREAT JOB. I absolutely appreciate yall>

Stickers Oh Fun
1 de diciembre de 2023

while there are a few features I wish this app had, I came back because of how user friendly and intuitive it is to use. The way it looks and the options to display reviews are amazing and the support is phenomenal. Ive never waited more than a couple of minutes for a response and every question or issue resolved right away. Overall, this is the best review app and its FREE! You cannot go wrong.

Isla + Bo
Canadá
25 de enero de 2024

The intuitive interface made integration a breeze, even for the less experienced. The fact that it is free is a huge plus.

Customer support is also great. Thanks to Hana who helped me fix some really hard to find bugs!

Cucciolo Chic
España
19 días usando la aplicación
6 de enero de 2024

Great app to add to any store for reviews, very easy to use. They have the best support team, they will help you instantly and without question. I had Jasmine and Esther help me, both where amazing to deal with, will be using again for sure.

Lovuria
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
13 de enero de 2024

Among all paid apps this app just works with all the required features for free.
you can import reviews from Amazon is the best feature for me.
also, chat support is prompt which I used for few small things to be corrected for my custom theme

Naughty Ninos
India
22 días usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

I am switching to the Product Reviews app from Avada as my previous provider limited the number of reviews I could get per month. The transition was very smooth and I was able to transfer all my existing reviews.

Despite the easy process I still needed help from the support team. A very cooperative and nice Audrey helped me figure out that there was a mistake in my importing data which I was unable to see on myself.

Very great experience, and a nice and professional support.

natissy™