Reseñas (4.657)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de junio de 2024

We started using this since Dec 2023. We faced no issues until about 2 days ago when one of our customers alerted us that the review section is not showing any content or had disappeared altogether.

Contacted the support team. Nolan and William was very helpful. They requested developer access and started working on the issue immediately. It was resolved in less than 3 hours.

WE8THIS™
Malasia
9 meses usando la aplicación

Hi WE8THIS™,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Air product reviews! We're glad to hear the app worked well for you since December.

We're grateful you reached out to our support team. It's great to hear that Nolan and William were able to quickly resolve the problem for you.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're always here to help!

26 de junio de 2024

Very good app to have some credibility and trust to your store. Very important aspect of business to have a visual proof from customers about your store products. It's very simple to use and I like how you can customize everything. Also customer support has been great!

WeddingStory Shop
Estados Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
25 de junio de 2024

I am nothing but completely satisfied with the Air Product Reviews app. I found all the important features in this app. On top of this, it is very easy to use. But what I liked the most about this app is its support. The customer team has been prompt to date with my queries and takes care of my requests. The support team members Mia and Tiana have helped me fix an issue (I've been frustrated with this issue until I got in touch with them) with displaying my reviews in just a few minutes and I can't thank them enough. Kudos to you guys and definitely a great app for all the Shopify stores.

Xpress Shoppe
India
2 meses usando la aplicación
18 de mayo de 2024

Hi this is me from dejavu find. i am using this air review application from last one year they have easy to use admin and friendly support team especially Emily is very kind. i think you should try it once.

Dejavu Find
Reino Unido
8 meses usando la aplicación

Hi Deja Vu Find

Thanks for the kind words about Air product reviews! We're so happy to hear it's been easy to use and that Emily on our support team has been helpful. We appreciate your recommendation and hope others will give it a try too!

24 de junio de 2024

This app has been very helpful and easy to use. Their support team is great. Tiana helped me with all my doubts and to fix a problem I had with the filtering feature. Super quick response! Thank you Tiana.

The Stuff Box
México
5 meses usando la aplicación
21 de junio de 2024

The app is great. It is much better than other review apps that I have tried, and it contains many more features such as importing from Amazon, and it allows for greater customization. They also have really good support, and there is even a live chat. I received help from Audrey in the live chat, and she helped me with the issue I was having within a few minutes. I would recommend this app to anyone wanting to add reviews to their store.

Bellevixa
Estados Unidos
17 días usando la aplicación

Dear Bellevixa,

Thanks for the amazing review! We're thrilled you're loving the app and finding the features so useful. We're also happy to hear Audrey was able to help you quickly. 😊 We appreciate the recommendation!

22 de junio de 2024

Mia helped me solving and getting good reviews to look good on website, is look amazing.

Primeshopz
India
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación

Hi Primeshopz,

We're so glad Mia was able to help you get your reviews looking amazing on your website! It's fantastic to hear that our app is helping you showcase those valuable customer testimonials. 😊 Thanks for sharing your positive experience!

23 de junio de 2024

The App works AMAZING and assistant’s are very kind. Especially Audrey helps me a lot! Thank you for your cooperation.

Kimi.
Japón
8 meses usando la aplicación

Hi Kimi,

We're thrilled to hear the app is working amazingly for you! It means so much to us that Audrey has been able to provide you with excellent support. We'll be sure to let her know you appreciate her assistance.

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Air product reviews! 😊

2 de junio de 2024

I had a small problem with the view of the app and contacted the support and got help very quickly, thank you very much! Now it works

PIMA ART
Alemania
5 meses usando la aplicación

Hi Pima Art,

We're happy to hear we could help you quickly resolve the issue with the app's view! Thanks for your patience and for the positive feedback. 😊

11 de junio de 2024

I had an issue with importing reviews to my store, and Kevin from the customer service team was incredibly helpful. He patiently guided me through the process and helped resolve the issue efficiently. His professionalism and prompt assistance made a significant difference. Thank you, Kevin, for your exceptional support! I appreciate your help immensely. :)

SissyShop
Francia
4 meses usando la aplicación

Hi SissyShop,

We're so happy to hear that Kevin was able to resolve your issue with importing reviews! We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's wonderful to hear he provided you with such a positive experience. 😊

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and we're glad you're enjoying the app!