Finding and adding products is simple and can be done in seconds. Orders sync to Air Waves fulfillment.
See your costs before you build the product and know exactly how much you'll be charged for every item you sell.
We integrate directly via API for lightning fast order processing. We print and dropship to your customer while you take the credit.
About Air Waves: Print On Demand
How does it work?
- You use our app to create products that will publish to your online store.
- You control the price and images your customers see while also getting transparent costs from us before a single order is placed.
- When an order is placed on your shop for one of your OnDemand products, the order is automatically sent to us.
- We'll import your order, print it, and ship it to your customer for you.
- Once the order is shipped, your customer will receive a fulfillment notification email with tracking information from your Shopify account (You will need to ensure your fulfilment emails are turned on).
- As the shop owner, you can check on your orders' progress from the app dashboard.
- Create products in seconds with our product customizer. Just select your garment and color, upload your print-ready art, set your price and click "Publish"
- Our name never appears on your orders.
- Our centrally located US production and shipping origin means speedy delivery for your orders to most US states.
- We print using state of the art Direct-To-Garment (DTG) machines.
- Our Seller Support team is here to help.
About Air Waves
Based in Columbus, OH, Air Waves is a market leader in on-demand apparel printing. We design, merchandise, market, print and fulfill apparel orders to mitigate your inventory risk and maximize revenue. With the streamlined Air Waves process, all it takes is design, print, deliver, and profit.
With 40 years of experience in the apparel printing industry, we have honed in on key areas of need for our customers. Through streamlining our service offerings to these areas, we are able to minimize our clients’ investment risk while maximizing profit margins through the latest designs, cutting-edge technology and inclusive sizing.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
The app is free to install and use. Air Waves will only charge you for the OnDemand products you sell.
Most recent reviews
HANDS DOWN some of the BEST customer service that I have ever experienced! Any technical issue that I encountered was resolved immediately and I got the sense that the team at Air Waves really cares about their individual clients! They may not have a huge inventory yet (compared to some of the more established POD's), but the products I have tried so far have all been of excellent quality! Sadly, I can't say the same for all the other POD's I have tried, and it can sometimes be hit or miss. I am hoping for some better interface in the design process and also the sample order placing process of the app, but I know they are working on improving and streamlining the app even as I am typing this! Based on my experience, I have no doubt that this app is only going to continue to get better! Great quality products, and great customer service team. I will be using Air Waves a lot more in the future! Thank you so much Air Waves! Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much for the review! As we've spoken, we are continuing to update our app and take seller feedback into account as we add new features and garments. We hope to see many more of your designs coming through.
I have many designs that I've designed throughout the years and I want to print as many as I can. As I tried to increase my online business I felt like adding more designs to purchase was the way to go. I have done traditional screenprinting for years but every time I want to add more art I'm running into inventory issues and having to meet minimums. Without a healthy wholesale business that has been hit hard during the last year, I've decided to try DTG. I downloaded the Airwaves app earlier this year and I've already added more designs in a short amount of time than I ever have. The process is shockingly simple, I honestly thought it would be way tougher. Leaves me more time to design without having to chase tees all over town. I have seen DTG prints in the past so I was pretty reluctant, and I have seen the tees they are printing for me. I did not have high expectations based on what I've seen but these prints are so good. A good hand feel and the colors are fantastic. I look forward to expanding my offerings and I am so glad I am able to work with these guys. I totally recommend.
Thank you for the great feedback! We love seeing the latest Project Aloha designs coming off the dryers.
Another Print on Demand App with T-shirt ONLY t-shirts
No Sublimation or anything = zzzz
I hope you get more stuff
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. While we offer more than just t-shirts (hoodies, fleece, raglans, etc.) we are looking to add more items in the near future and possibly additional print methods. Stay tuned!