Air Waves: Print On Demand

Air Waves: Print On Demand

by Air Waves

On Demand T-Shirt Printing and Dropshipping

Gun Cat

HANDS DOWN some of the BEST customer service that I have ever experienced! Any technical issue that I encountered was resolved immediately and I got the sense that the team at Air Waves really cares about their individual clients! They may not have a huge inventory yet (compared to some of the more established POD's), but the products I have tried so far have all been of excellent quality! Sadly, I can't say the same for all the other POD's I have tried, and it can sometimes be hit or miss. I am hoping for some better interface in the design process and also the sample order placing process of the app, but I know they are working on improving and streamlining the app even as I am typing this! Based on my experience, I have no doubt that this app is only going to continue to get better! Great quality products, and great customer service team. I will be using Air Waves a lot more in the future! Thank you so much Air Waves! Keep up the great work!

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! As we've spoken, we are continuing to update our app and take seller feedback into account as we add new features and garments. We hope to see many more of your designs coming through.

Project Aloha

I have many designs that I've designed throughout the years and I want to print as many as I can. As I tried to increase my online business I felt like adding more designs to purchase was the way to go. I have done traditional screenprinting for years but every time I want to add more art I'm running into inventory issues and having to meet minimums. Without a healthy wholesale business that has been hit hard during the last year, I've decided to try DTG. I downloaded the Airwaves app earlier this year and I've already added more designs in a short amount of time than I ever have. The process is shockingly simple, I honestly thought it would be way tougher. Leaves me more time to design without having to chase tees all over town. I have seen DTG prints in the past so I was pretty reluctant, and I have seen the tees they are printing for me. I did not have high expectations based on what I've seen but these prints are so good. A good hand feel and the colors are fantastic. I look forward to expanding my offerings and I am so glad I am able to work with these guys. I totally recommend.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for the great feedback! We love seeing the latest Project Aloha designs coming off the dryers.