AirPower

AirPower

by BaseGenius

The best Airtable integration - over 201 million items synced

Butter & Crust

This app is the backbone of my e-commerce business. Airtable has become an amazing and incredibly powerful CRM for my Shopify store and this is only possible due to this app. The app is incredibly reliable, even when transferring a huge number of data points, and the support is very good.

Wooj Design

Really like this. Allows us to build very custom tools on top of Airtable. But I wish Base Genius had a knowledge base and more detailed technical support FAQ.

Veneka

AirPower has been a game changer for my business. Their customer support quickly (within days) helped us customize the tool and build custom solutions for our business. We've done away with the majority of manual Shopify / Airtable work we used to do. This includes, reporting, inventory sorting and more. We've saved countless hours of work time. Don't think twice. This tool and this team is the best I've ever worked with in the Shopify eco-system.

Riverside Motosports

Great app that's saved us a ton of time. Customer service is really solid. They'll help set you up, and continue to help every step of the way. Highly recommended!

Libby Story

A great app to send data to airtable. Great service too. My questions or requests have been answered promptly. They even let me know when the connection is broken for me to fix on my end. I would definitely recommend.

Litt Concept House | Mitchell Litt

It's so much easier to use Airtable for complex tasks and manipulating data than Shopify. Depending on your skill level, this could be many apps in one and is an invaluable part of our workflow.

Wantboard

AirPower has saved our business countless hours and has made batch updates to our online store so much easier. Because the prices of the products we sell are highly dependant on the USD to CAD exchange rate and other variable costs, we need to regularly update the hundreds of products on our website. This used to be an incredibly time consuming process filled with CSV upload issues and character set issues, and as a result we could do it a few times per year. With AirPower, updating the website via Airtable is very easy and we update our website weekly or even daily. AirPower's support team is also very helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend AirPower to anyone who spends a lot of time making updates to their online store.

Knobbly

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and is flexible and stable. The setup can be a bit technical, but their support is thorough and fast, so it's never been a problem. Note that automatic syncing only goes one way - from Shopify to Airtable. Syncing back to Shopify has to be initiated manually. It would be an upgrade if this were some day solved, but even as it is, this app allows us a good workflow with managing our backend on Airtable. Again, stability and support are top notch!

Montreal Fitness

With this app, you can sync everything to your Airtable and it can really help you with your logistics, order management, reports, etc. Great support from Daniel, 5/5 app!

Hyttefeber

Easily one of my favorite new apps. And the install/trial process is probably the smoothest I have ever seen. You can safely install the app right away, and take your own time to set it up since you activate the trial yourself

It also works just as it's advertised, providing setups for syncing both ways, at your own terms. And mapping fields is a breeze too.

We are currently using it to sync our entire product catalog with Airtable. Mainly to better manage our metafields and get all staff on board. But having all your products living in an airtable also provides you with much better options in terms of working with products in bulk. You can set up filtered views with only published products, only products without empty metafields, and so on. It allows you to work with your metadata on a whole new level.

The customer service is also great, and the pricing is on point. Highly recommended app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6