Full, bi-directional sync
Sync products, variants, collections, images, orders, transactions, and more, both to and from Airtable
Replace many apps with one
Cut costs by replacing metafield editing, tag editing, bulk editing, CSV export/import, and analytics apps with Airtable
Make any tool you need
Make your own product, order, or PO management tool. Or a CRM. Or an ERP. Or an order tracking and analysis tool. Anything you want.
Supercharge your Shopify store with Airtable
AirPower is hands down the best way to sync your Shopify data with Airtable.
How do you benefit?
- Spend less $$$ by replacing other apps with Airtable - bulk editors, metafield editors, tag editors, csv import/export, order analysis, and customer analysis apps
- You have access to all your data, in an easy to use, Excel-like spreadsheet format
- Save countless hours by managing your products in Airtable vs. Shopify's slow interface
- Slice and dice your sales and customer data in any way you want, and get a better understanding of your customers and the sales performance of your products and their variants
- Sync a base to multiple stores, allowing you to achieve a true, multi-store sync
- Sync your store to multiple bases, for example by having a "Products" and "Orders" base
- MORE POWER BABY!!! With your Shopify data in Airtable you can really take things to the next level by bringing in data from other systems into your Airtable with Zapier. Customer email open rates from your email marketing tool? Check. Order tracking information? Check
Shopify to Airtable
- Sync all your products, variants, collections, images, inventory, orders, draft orders, order transactions, customers, blogs, articles, payouts, and payout transactions from Shopify to Airtable
- Multi-base sync, allowing you to integrate one store with multiple Airtable bases
Airtable to Shopify
- Create and update your products and variants
- Create and manage metafield values
- Add products to collections
- Remove products from collections
- Adjust inventory levels for your products
- Add images to your products/variants
- Manage the order and alt tags for your images
- Update order notes
- Create and update draft orders
- Create and update customers and customer information
- Create and update blog articles
- Achieve true multi-store sync by integrating one base with multiple stores
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 15 reviews
Most recent reviews
Edgar - Fill Green!
Hands down the best Shopify App we have ever used.
AirPower offers a powerful boost to Shopify and makes our operation much easier. The support team and Daniel are five stars too - great app, great team, great satisfaction - Highly recommended - Thank you :)
We have been using this app for a few months as it allows for the easy movement of current (and past) data to move into Airtable. Airtable is a very powerful tool that doesn't require you to be a programmer but solves the gap between a programmed solution and a messy google sheet.
The Airpower team is very responsive and wants to really solve solutions for your business. The real key to this is that it moves the data and can format and link things all in the process itself. So essentially this beats a excel/google sheet export because it can create linked tables across all things that allow you to basically make you own Shopify-Airtable ERP.
If you have experience with a full service ERP where you pay thousands of dollars (setup + monthly) you will find that it is very difficult to master and actually provide good data for a lean type of ecommerce business that also serves other channels like Amazon and wholesale.
So, with this integration, you can essentially create the following:
1) Data backup of shopify orders - This is mainly for the benefit of accountants and other parties since then you don't need to give them access to your shopify account(s)
2) Inventory System - Yes, I said this correctly. You can use this to track you inventory across multiple channels
3) Order Management (multi channels) - You can import your ebay/amazon/amazon fba/wholesale orders into airtable and easily see inventory movements and costing in real time
4) Accounting - You can even create a decent double entry accounting system. You would add tables for bank reconciliation, expenses, purchases and financial statements that would roll-up data. The caveat being that it would still be ideal to utilize your cloud accountants preferred system like Xero or Quickbooks because of the specialization taxation tracking that is hard to duplicate in Airtable.
The potential of this integration is huge and I recommend you try it for a few months and take the time to review your needs with the air power team as they are happy to help.
AirPower is a very powerful must have tool for any Shopify user that is workings with products. You simply don’t know what your missing until you get setup and you did need some creative thinking. AirPower a tools allow me to streamline and automate many steps, also, it makes adding products a breeze.
The setup is not easy, nothing worth it ever is, luckily the team, specifically Daniel provides awesome support with not only solutions to problems but also suggestions and that I find to be priceless!
I am using AirPower along with custom fields and Zapier to simplify, standardize and automate product data.
It’s also worth mentioning that there is a mobile app!
Well worth the price and I highly recommend you give this a try.
Steve Madar - Automation Specialist
Get Better Clicks