Full, bi-directional sync
Sync products, variants, collections, images, orders, transactions, and more, both to and from Airtable
Replace many apps with one
Cut costs by replacing metafield editing, tag editing, bulk editing, CSV export/import, and analytics apps with Airtable
Make any tool you need
Make your own product, order, or PO management tool. Or a CRM. Or an ERP. Or an order tracking and analysis tool. Anything you want.
Supercharge your Shopify store by integrating with Airtable
AirPower is hands down the best way to integrate your Shopify data with Airtable.
How do you benefit?
- Spend less $$$ by replacing other apps with Airtable - bulk editors, metafield editors, tag editors, csv import/export, order analysis, and customer analysis apps
- You have access to all your data, in an easy to use, Excel-like spreadsheet format
- Save countless hours by managing your products in Airtable vs. Shopify's slow interface
- Slice and dice your sales and customer data in any way you want, and get a better understanding of your customers and the sales performance of your products and their variants
- Sync a base to multiple stores, allowing you to achieve a true, multi-store sync
- Sync your store to multiple bases, for example by having a "Products" and "Orders" base
- MORE POWER BABY!!! With your Shopify data in Airtable you can really take things to the next level by bringing in data from other systems into your Airtable with Zapier. Customer email open rates from your email marketing tool? Check. Order tracking information? Check
Shopify to Airtable
- Sync all your products, variants, collections, images, inventory, orders, draft orders, order transactions, customers, blogs, articles, payouts, and payout transactions from Shopify to Airtable
- Multi-base sync, allowing you to integrate one store with multiple Airtable bases
Airtable to Shopify
- Create and update your products and variants
- Create and manage metafield values
- Add products to collections
- Remove products from collections
- Adjust inventory levels for your products
- Add images to your products/variants
- Manage the order and alt tags for your images
- Update order notes
- Create and update draft orders
- Create and update customers and customer information
- Create and update blog articles
- Achieve true multi-store sync by integrating one base with multiple stores
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
With this app, you can sync everything to your Airtable and it can really help you with your logistics, order management, reports, etc. Great support from Daniel, 5/5 app!
Easily one of my favorite new apps. And the install/trial process is probably the smoothest I have ever seen. You can safely install the app right away, and take your own time to set it up since you activate the trial yourself
It also works just as it's advertised, providing setups for syncing both ways, at your own terms. And mapping fields is a breeze too.
We are currently using it to sync our entire product catalog with Airtable. Mainly to better manage our metafields and get all staff on board. But having all your products living in an airtable also provides you with much better options in terms of working with products in bulk. You can set up filtered views with only published products, only products without empty metafields, and so on. It allows you to work with your metadata on a whole new level.
The customer service is also great, and the pricing is on point. Highly recommended app
Just Provisions Wines
We used AirPower to build an online wine catalog for more than 2k products lines with a potential to extend it to 10k. The AirPower helps us to organize this difficult task and that is amazing!
Take in account that wines are very complex products that includes a lot of variants and variables as vintage, notes, size, formats etc - AirPower helped us to build professional and easy bulk importing solution. What about costumer service - those guys are very professional and supportive. Al the time responding and willing to explain in small details how everything should be done to achieve your goals. Daniel from costumer service is an fantastic guy - all the time available to help on all stages of building your goals by sending instructions step-by-step, identify the problems that appears during the implementation of the project.
Daniel was always open to have meetings with us as a final clients and with our developers - where he was leading us how to achieve our goals! I will recommend AirPower solution to everyone who is looking to build Shopify websites based on Airtable database. Many thanks to Daniel and to all AirPower team!