Full, bi-directional sync
Sync products, variants, collections, images, orders, transactions, and more, both to and from Airtable
Replace many apps with one
Cut costs by replacing metafield editing, tag editing, bulk editing, CSV export/import, and analytics apps with Airtable
Make any tool you need
Make your own product, order, or PO management tool. Or a CRM. Or an ERP. Or an order tracking and analysis tool. Anything you want.
Supercharge your Shopify store by integrating with Airtable
AirPower is hands down the best way to integrate your Shopify data with Airtable. We've now synced over 10 million items!
How do you benefit?
- Spend less $$$ by replacing other apps with Airtable - bulk editors, metafield editors, tag editors, csv import/export, order analysis, and customer analysis apps
- You have access to all your data, in an easy to use, Excel-like spreadsheet format
- Save countless hours by managing your products in Airtable vs. Shopify's slow interface
- Slice and dice your sales and customer data in any way you want, and get a better understanding of your customers and the sales performance of your products and their variants
- Sync a base to multiple stores, allowing you to achieve a true, multi-store sync
- Sync your store to multiple bases, for example by having a "Products" and "Orders" base
- MORE POWER BABY!!! With your Shopify data in Airtable you can really take things to the next level by bringing in data from other systems into your Airtable with Zapier. Customer email open rates from your email marketing tool? Check. Order tracking information? Check
Shopify to Airtable
- Sync all your products, variants, collections, images, inventory, orders, draft orders, order transactions, customers, blogs, articles, payouts, and payout transactions from Shopify to Airtable
- Multi-base sync, allowing you to integrate one store with multiple Airtable bases
Airtable to Shopify
- Create and update your products and variants
- Create and manage metafield values
- Add products to collections
- Remove products from collections
- Adjust inventory levels for your products
- Add images to your products/variants
- Manage the order and alt tags for your images
- Update order notes
- Create and update draft orders
- Create and update customers and customer information
- Create and update blog articles
- Achieve true multi-store sync by integrating one base with multiple stores
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Works beautifully and smoothly. The developers did an exceptional job with taking into account so many different scenarios. He came up with a solution that is almost bulletproof, and truly liberates your data.
Also,Daniel provides exceptional support. If you're using AirTable and Shopify, look no more.
The app is exactly what we needed to take the next step in managing our ecommerce business. The support from Daniel in both installing and solving issues is excellent.
I tried this app mainly because other review for excellence support, however that is not happen even close to me. Support is incredibly poor. They replied my email almost one day one email no matter how quick i replied to them. I would give it a try for 1 month. This app is far more expensive for $35. Other free app has a lot better support.