AiSpeed + SEO

AiSpeed + SEO

by Arctic Grey, Ltd.

Increase Conversions & SEO by making your store Faster!

VIVIANO

arnaque! arnaque! péride d'essaye j'ai recu facture en double. plusieur demande d'annulation rien ni fait.

Rug Love

broke my store on the day i went live with black friday sale. Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/aispeed_thirdparty.liquid

Notox Girls, Inc.

I've been using this app for a while now, and provided a lot of feedback to their support team several months ago. To my surprise, they just notified me about a new series of updates that were made to the app, and I couldn't help but notice that several of my requests were included in this update! These developers are so cool! This update has made great improvements to my site. Thank you! :)

KDM Warehouse

So far, so good. The app was easy to configure and it's working great. Support has been excellent as well. And they're going above and beyond to get my site working as best as it can. I'm very happy with the experience and have little doubt that will change in the future. The cost of the app is a small price to pay for what is received...

winestorageuk

This app seems to have helped improved the speed of my website a lot. We have gone from around 5 seconds to under 2 seconds now. The support is fantastic also.

The Monogrammed Home

I needed a faster site and better SEO, so naturally I started the free trial to see "what's in the box" and I was pleasantly surprised. I was confused by a few things, but when I contacted support they assured me I just needed to let the app do its thing for about a day or so before seeing the true results. I waited about 3 days and could visually see the improvements and impact AiSpeed had on my site. A+

GlossLeaf

When we first installed the app, it did not improve the speed at all, which was a bit of a shock. However, we contacted their support, and they were quick to respond. They were very apologetic, and I could see that they cared about helping us improve our site's speed. They asked if they could do some custom modifications, we approved, and within a week or so we saw a big improvement of our site speed. Thank you AiSpeed team; you really delivered!

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review and for giving us the chance to help improve the speed of your site. :)

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Mon score speedinsight avant Smartphone 29 et Ordinateur 69 ..avec AISPEED !!! 2 SMARTPHONE et 15 ORDINATEUR...Facturé 2 FOIS !!! aucune aide par email ....alors que je donne mon score SPEEDINSIGHT je demande le remboursement..

July 13, 2020

We are so sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our app, and we will do anything possible to help turn this experience into a fantastic one.

We really want to help make your site faster, please contact support@arcticgrey.com directly and ask for Jake or Anthony, and they will be sure to help you increase your site speed in any way possible.

MoneylineTees

After downloading the app, I did not see any real immediate increase of speed, so naturally I reached out to their support and they were very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

They made a few alterations on their end, and after a few days, I really started to see a difference in our page load times. The app does what it says, and my site is faster.

If I were to give a bit of constructive criticism, it did take longer to see the results than I had anticipated. Their support said some sites see improvements within 24 hours while other sites may take a bit longer, I guess I was one of the sites that took longer.

Overall great experience, and my site is most certainly faster, but it would be nice if they made it more clear how long it would take to see the results.

RosiePanda

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for this app to speed up my site, but it's actually only gotten slower. $99/mth. for daily optimization that doesn't do anything is borderline unethical. Also, they took a couple of days to respond to my email to tell me that it would be up to another 3 business days to get my app working. Simply unacceptable experience from beginning to end.

July 3, 2020