AiSpeed + SEO

AiSpeed + SEO

by Arctic Grey, Ltd.

Increase Conversions & SEO by making your store Faster!

Notox Girls, Inc.

I've been using this app for a while now, and provided a lot of feedback to their support team several months ago. To my surprise, they just notified me about a new series of updates that were made to the app, and I couldn't help but notice that several of my requests were included in this update! These developers are so cool! This update has made great improvements to my site. Thank you! :)

KDM Warehouse

So far, so good. The app was easy to configure and it's working great. Support has been excellent as well. And they're going above and beyond to get my site working as best as it can. I'm very happy with the experience and have little doubt that will change in the future. The cost of the app is a small price to pay for what is received...

winestorageuk

This app seems to have helped improved the speed of my website a lot. We have gone from around 5 seconds to under 2 seconds now. The support is fantastic also.

The Monogrammed Home

I needed a faster site and better SEO, so naturally I started the free trial to see "what's in the box" and I was pleasantly surprised. I was confused by a few things, but when I contacted support they assured me I just needed to let the app do its thing for about a day or so before seeing the true results. I waited about 3 days and could visually see the improvements and impact AiSpeed had on my site. A+

GlossLeaf

When we first installed the app, it did not improve the speed at all, which was a bit of a shock. However, we contacted their support, and they were quick to respond. They were very apologetic, and I could see that they cared about helping us improve our site's speed. They asked if they could do some custom modifications, we approved, and within a week or so we saw a big improvement of our site speed. Thank you AiSpeed team; you really delivered!

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review and for giving us the chance to help improve the speed of your site. :)

MoneylineTees

After downloading the app, I did not see any real immediate increase of speed, so naturally I reached out to their support and they were very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

They made a few alterations on their end, and after a few days, I really started to see a difference in our page load times. The app does what it says, and my site is faster.

If I were to give a bit of constructive criticism, it did take longer to see the results than I had anticipated. Their support said some sites see improvements within 24 hours while other sites may take a bit longer, I guess I was one of the sites that took longer.

Overall great experience, and my site is most certainly faster, but it would be nice if they made it more clear how long it would take to see the results.

Vivienne Sabó

I was quite impressed with this app when I started using it a few months ago. It seems to be a combination of several site speed apps all in one. I was initially looking for something that could minify some aspects of my site and started using the free trial to do this, and then when I activated minify, I saw it working instantly. I then started enabling some other features that I had never heard of, and those helped my site speed even more! I'm happy with their customer service too; they've been remarkably accommodating along the way.

SexToys4Us

Great App. Does all the optimization for you. Easy to understand, ongoing optimization 24/7 . Love the 30 day free trial.

temvenmarket.com

I used this app to increase the speed of my website because it was very slow, the customer support was excellent and very prompt in answering emails. My website works great and fast now. I highly recommend them. I am so happy.

Only Barnwood Frames

I found out during setup that I had some code issues caused by an older app I had removed. Anthony has been very helpful in walking me through the technical side of getting this app installed with all its powerful components. So far I have witnessed a massive increase in my page speed. From the home page to even detailed product pages, the speed increase has well worth the investment. I would not have been able to maximize the results without the setup help they offer to every new account. My home page Google page speed for desktop went from a 67 to a 98.

Previous 1