AiSpeed | Speed Up Your Store

AiSpeed | Speed Up Your Store | Reviews

by Arctic Grey, Ltd.

Increase Conversions & SEO by making your store Faster!

JANE + MERCER

This app is a must-have for any store owner looking to improve site speed. I spent weeks researching causes for our site’s below-average speed score but found myself overwhelmed by the number of possible solutions. They were all very technical-sounding for a non-expert like myself – lazy loading, minification, precaching – and I struggled to find one app offering all of these solutions. Enter AiSpeed, which has been a fantastic tool! It has a user-friendly layout, great for non-experts like me, but takes a comprehensive approach to site speed improvement that encompasses the above features and even more like image optimization and app analysis (hugely helpful). The developers are always quick to respond and we’re already seeing the results with increased site speed across the board. I would highly recommend this app!

Bumbleberry Home Ltd.

Have had this app installed for about two weeks now. Seems to be working as promised, no complaints yet.

Jo-Anne Vernay

I use this app to dive deeper into speed analytics, which is key for customer conversions. While Shopify offers a speed score, this app takes a more comprehensive approach and includes ways to make the site faster with a simple click of a button. I love that I can easily optimize all images for example, by activating the functionality to instantly improve our site speed. If you make a mistake, you can undo it and implement new tactics. The layout is easy to navigate and understand. I would definitely recommend this app!

Wag Tantrum

I thought our web site speed was fine. After installing AiSpeed I was amazed at how much faster our site was. I have always trusted Arctic Gray and they their recommendations for our store. However, I was a little skeptic when they said our store speed was slow. I was amazed how much faster our store was after they installed AiSpeed. Now when a customer navigates through our sore it will be a more pleasant experience. Once again Arctic Grey did not disappoint! I highly recommend AiSpeed.

ShopBobbys.com

Before using this app I had a sub a single digit site spend score and now its almost double where it started and its noticeably faster. The best part is that the AI learns about our site and improves it over the time since we've had it installed. its a great app and will recommend it to anyone looking for the much needed site boost.

Complex Culture Beauty

I was looking at AiSpeed to improve my overall site speed, and it works wonderfully! My site speed increase y 25% from 12 to a 16, and we didn't have to do a thing! We reached out to their support and they took care of everything.

Revitin

This app is very easy to use, and it does what it says. My site is faster now. I dealt with their support a few times and they are always very responsive. All around great experience.

Notox Girls, Inc.

I've been using this app for a while now, and provided a lot of feedback to their support team several months ago. To my surprise, they just notified me about a new series of updates that were made to the app, and I couldn't help but notice that several of my requests were included in this update! These developers are so cool! This update has made great improvements to my site. Thank you so much! :)

FlexFit

We went from getting crazy quotes from experts to manually speed up our site to stumbling across AiSpeed, and I'm glad we did. This app does what it say's, simple as that. Our site is just over 30% faster than before and after speaking with their support, it should only get better from here.

CharityBoost.org

I was having some serious issues with my site speed, so I went looking for apps that can help, and after trying several I found AiSpeed. Their support was really great in helping getting everything setup and installed and I noticed nice results soon after. World class support and I'm loving this app.

Previous 1 3 4