Email, Loyalty Program, Review

Email, Loyalty Program, Review

by AiTrillion

Email Marketing, Loyalty referral points, Web Push, Affiliates

Amber Locket

I really liked the idea of this app and the quick response to some of my questions. However, the Shopify store lists a 14 day trial and then $9 booster plan. But when you download it, all of a sudden the lowest plan is $29. I do not need all of the features- only loyalty but I was interested in exploring the other options. I have more than 1000 contacts so my price now is $60+. I would have paid that but I didn’t appreciate that the up front cost in the store was misrepresented.

September 17, 2019

Hi Laura,
Thank for showing your concern & as you have already mentioned we are very quick in responding to any queries. We tried to reach you yesterday too. Our pricing is very clearly published on our website & is same on Shopify. You were caught in these scenarios within that 5-minute window when we were publishing new discounted pricing for all. Please see on our website we have a new pricing structure "lower than earlier for all with many users" published on Sep 16th itself. I would really appreciate if you can give us 5 minutes to speak & trust you did show in our app. We promise you will love the app & cross integration of triggers between Loyalty, Review, Push Automation. Please email me on md@aitrillion.com & I will work personally to help you.

1 3 Next