Recensioner (474)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 juli 2020

Ótimo aplicativo eu gosto das suas funções e dos web push. Pode ajudar bastante a recuperar carrinhos abandonados

Uzzytech
Brasilien
3 juli 2020

Molto utile come app, davvero carina ed intuitiva!! Credo sia una delle poche disponibili a livello gratuito ad offrire questo servizio.

Uniform Security Store
Italien
Redigerat 12 december 2019

App didn't work out for us but the customer service to take care of that was fantastic! Keep up the hard work and I hope it helps out others in the future.

Hometown Hoodies
AiTrillion svarade 29 november 2019

Hi Tom - Your app charges are correct based on our pricing plan. Still, we went ahead and approved a refund of your charges as you have not used the app. Let us know if you have any queries and our team is available anytime to help you and set up the app with all the features.

Thanks

27 augusti 2020

They are amazing and Im hoping that they fulfill my needs as a shopify store owner! I believe they will help me become a better store owner!

Trend Tok
30 juni 2020

A great application with many functions. If there is a problem, the staff will actively assist in solving it

Mischrandy
Kina
4 juli 2020

Awesome app. The app has lots of options and is very helpful, with keeping everything running smoothly.

ANN MARIE INK CREATIONS
15 mars 2021

Very easy to install and setup. The support is great, I've explained the problem I had ( Live-chat button overlapping the 'get to the top' button on mobile ) in an email, and they 'surprised me' in a day or two with my buttons remotely moved around and spaced out great, awesome app and awesome support!

Lovasa
Rumänien
AiTrillion svarade 18 april 2021

This is so exciting! We can't wait to grow alongside your business 💖
Thanks so much for the 5-stars!

21 september 2020

Overall Good. The availability of all the features under roof is the best thing. The customer support is also proactive.

The Urban Biophiliac
Indien
Redigerat 19 november 2019

Am using this app to get my store ready for BFCM.It has lots of features and I like everything about it.Hopefully I will be able to make some sales.Customer service is excellent.Thank you Sachin!!You are the best.

Grown Up Onesies
Australien
29 dagar användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 23 april 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.

Redigerat 7 oktober 2019

Honest Review from a satisfied Entrepreneur...

Hello , I've been using AiTrillion from AAAeCommerce for two of my Shopify Store www.hypevalley.store & www.valleymedispa.com . I'm very satisfied with their helpful advanced features especially Email Marketing , Loyalty Reward and Ai Predictions. It truly an Artificial Intelligence Apps helps to ease my workflow automation. It's easy to set up just need to enable and most of the template they've already pre set up . You just need to enabled and your shop will run automatically.
As an Entrepreneur I'm dedicated to give the best customer journey experience and been trying to use many apps before but I'm grateful to found Ai Trillion. They helped to grow and retain my customer databases which have grown tremendously , which in turn have boost my online sales as well. Thank you Ai Trillion and all the best for success of your company . We will continue to expand with you!

hypevalley.store
Malaysia
29 dagar användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 23 april 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.