Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 oktober 2020

I love it! cant wait for everything else they come up with! I would recommend! i had no hassles, very easy to navigate. cant be more awesome.

ClubStoned.com
1 juli 2020

I love the onboarding proccess & so far i can see how it's going to help since with getting to know my customers/leads

Power Fitness
16 september 2019

This App is great so many features to help keep our customers engaged in our brand. The Email marketing automation with Loyalty and Review is great combination in this app.

J Fashion Store
Indien
AiTrillion svarade 17 september 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're glad that our app is able to help your business!

23 oktober 2020

Fantastic app! has so much going on! you can do marketing, reviews and whatnot!! Def will help any online store!

TechAndGadgetZone
15 augusti 2020

That app is fantastic. Multi function help me to save time and focus on other important things. Thank you

Fashion Luxy
16 augusti 2019

Great app! Got everything I needed. Customer support helped me quickly with the question I got. Would recommend this app

Happy-Eco Store
Nederländerna
AiTrillion svarade 23 april 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.

14 mars 2022

I have several apps with Shopify and I love that this all stream lines into one. Saurabh has been a great help in answering all of questions and helping migrate all of the data from all of my other Shopify apps. Great Customer Service. I highly recommend

grayne + co.
28 september 2020

very useful apps ...,,and amazing great support services ....recommended ...very satisfied with this apps ...

northtrendys
Filippinerna
6 dagar användning av appen
3 mars 2021

I just started using the app. I had some troubles getting it to work for me but I contacted customer service and they where able to help me in a timely manner. The person I received help from was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thank you!

Infinity Jewelry Collections
5 dagar användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 18 april 2021

Thank you so much for five stars! We really appreciate it. 😄

1 februari 2023

Amazing customer service. Thank you Pratibha!
First time on the call with her and she patiently listened to me and answered all my questions. looking forward working with her.

Tooka Florist
4 dagar användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 14 februari 2023

It's great to hear that enjoy the app and our support🤩.
We are excited for you and all your future growth 🚀