Recensioner (473)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 december 2021

The AiTrillion APP is a must have if you're wanting to give your website an all-inclusive marketing strategy and automation that was heaven sent I truly very thankful and grateful for Saurabh he took his time making sure I understood everything that this app offers. If you're not using this App, you're missing out come join us for the best advice in helping your store grow AWESOME I'm so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlax Self®️
21 dagar användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 13 januari 2022

We're so happy to hear that 🥰
Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review!

28 mars 2023

AiTrillion is an excellent all-in-one marketing and loyalty app for Shopify stores. It offers a range of features including email marketing, loyalty program, web push notifications, product reviews, and more. The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate, and the customer support team is highly responsive and helpful. With AiTrillion, you can easily manage your store's marketing campaigns and loyalty program, and improve your overall customer engagement and retention. Highly recommended for any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their marketing strategy.

Panda Baby Co.
Storbritannien
21 dagar användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 19 april 2023

We are so happy you are enjoying AiTrillion so far 🤗 and happy to hear that it has been easy for you to manage multiple features from just one platform.

We do have 11+ features from the Loyalty programs, reviews, email marketing, SMS, Web push, Advance product recommendations, Membership, Affiliates, and more in just one app. It will save lot of your time and cost.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! 💖

15 januari 2021

فريق عمل متعاون جدا وسرعة الاستجابه والدعم .
التطبيق يشمل خدمات متعدده بديله لتعدد التطبيقات مناسبة السعر للخدمات .

بوابة التسويق SF
Saudiarabien
19 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 9 oktober 2019

I am testing using this app but seem like many function integrated more powerful than other apps recommend

DaVinci Inspire
Kanada
17 dagar användning av appen

16 november 2019

I loved how the app was easy to use plus their are extremely respectable plus they personally optimized it to correctly correlate with ezosto all the staff is loving in supporting just eating to see a change in engagement other than that wonderful app ✅

EZOSTO
17 dagar användning av appen

21 oktober 2019

The marketing of my website Exclusive Crazy Deals has game momentum, Sales are increasing and subscribers volume is getting bigger every day. I love this app, Thank you aitrillion. I recommend aitrillion a must-have for any eCommerce website.

Women Satisfaction Jewelry
16 dagar användning av appen

29 augusti 2020

I have gone through searching for the best app with all features and I ended up decided that this was far perfect yet comes economical. Full of functionalities and being versatile can bring a lot of help.

ZOPICA
Storbritannien
16 dagar användning av appen
18 maj 2023

Aitrillion is an amazing app with many functionalities. It really is a one stop solution for our stores and we're very satisfied with the results. It prevents you from having 10 different apps for the things you want so your page speed isn't effected much. The support of Aitrillion is amazing. They're always available for quick meetings that will help you fix any issues or request that you have. We're very satisfied and will be working with Aitrillion for a long time

Snus.be
Cypern
15 dagar användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 18 maj 2023

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our product and customer service!

14 augusti 2020

Great app for pop-ups and newsletters, I am using this to show promo codes on my shopify store. Easily customizable

Renesent
14 dagar användning av appen
17 februari 2022

Great customer service. They helped us a lot. We are very happy to be using this, and our customers are excited about all the loyalty rewards!

Jubilee Gift Shop
14 dagar användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 18 februari 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!