Recensioner (480)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 november 2023

I'm just in the beginning stages of setting up for my business, but the support has been amazing. Everything so far has been great and I'm looking forward to all it will help me accomplish.

Hometown Butcher Shop
2 månader användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 29 november 2023

Glad to hear you're having a great experience with our support as you start your business journey! We're here to help you achieve your goals. 😊🚀

1 januari 2024

Very good apps and good customer services from their team!

Kapten Batik MY
Malaysia
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
23 november 2023

The customer service handled my issue really quickly, overall it is a nice experience using the app.

Sabbskin
Kanada
4 månader användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 29 november 2023

We're pleased to hear that our customer service resolved your issue quickly and that you're having a positive experience with the app. If you ever need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for your feedback! 😊👍

15 november 2023

RISHAV provided me with the best service, very quickly, and fixed the issue I was having in no time flat! Thank you support team!

Backyards of Key West Gallery
3 månader användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 18 november 2023

We're delighted to hear that Rishav provided you with exceptional service and quickly resolved your issue! Our support team takes pride in delivering top-notch assistance. Thank you for your kind words, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any more help in the future!

24 november 2023

Fantastic app! Seamless integration with Shopify, offering robust features. The standout, however, is the unparalleled customer service. Quick, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a smooth experience. Highly recommended!

Indulgence Beauty-Store
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 29 november 2023

We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app! 🎉 Seamless Shopify integration and robust features are our top priorities. 😃 Our dedicated customer service team is here to provide quick, knowledgeable, and helpful support. 🌟 We're delighted to go the extra mile for you! Thank you for the recommendation! 🙌

2 januari 2024

The help and the questions we have were solved in the call. Very helpful. Appreciate the time and everything.

tulibreriacristiana.com
20 dagar användning av appen
20 december 2023

Patient and caring customer service. They went above and beyond what I asked for them to do. They responded in a timely manner and resolved my issue.

littlelionhistory
5 månader användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 28 december 2023

Our customer service team is patient, caring, and responsive. They went above and beyond to resolve your issue in a timely manner. Thank you for your feedback! 🌟👏😊

23 november 2023

Support is very good. He resolved my query effectively. Thank you

Haute Baby
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 29 november 2023

Great to hear! 😊 Our support team is here to help, and we're glad we could resolve your query effectively. Thank you for your feedback! 👍

22 november 2023

I love it. So many apps in one. Recommend it.

VapingStory
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 29 november 2023

We're thrilled to hear you love it! 😍 Our all-in-one approach aims to simplify things for you. Thanks for the recommendation! 🙌😊

9 januari 2024

Great support. Quick and efficient.

Hey Beadly
Sydafrika
Ungefär en månad användning av appen