AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty, Review, Push, Affiliate, Popup& more

Uniform Security Store

Molto utile come app, davvero carina ed intuitiva!! Credo sia una delle poche disponibili a livello gratuito ad offrire questo servizio.

Power Fitness

I love the onboarding proccess & so far i can see how it's going to help since with getting to know my customers/leads

Donna

I've been using it a little while but I'm really enjoying it. There are several tools and the fact that you can change the text to the shape you want has won me over.

Mischrandy

A great application with many functions. If there is a problem, the staff will actively assist in solving it

Xcoser International Cosplay Costume Ltd.

It's so nice of this app.it's powerful and helpful to us marketing and automatic 24/7It's so nice of this app.it's powerful and helpful to us marketing and automatic 24/7

quericoblw

Probando la app, hasta ahora me parece excelente. Hace tantas cosas que no puede tener un mejor nombre. Un poco de gamificación para promover más interacción con tu página.

spearss

I think this is very good but there are some things that do not work I think this is special for the theme but very good

ticktokfactory

It's such a great value! At first, it was so difficult for me to use this app but the customer service is there to help you from a to z! They even helped me with remote control and solved all my problems!

The Med Store

Love this app. I've been using it for 3 months in my website themedstore.com, setting up pop-ups with discounts, sending promo emails, gathering reviews, sending automatic requests review, managing a loyalty program, etc...

It's really good value for money with so many features - whenever I had any issues or questions they replied within a few hours and solved all my issues.

I'm really happy with this and I highly recommend it.

And yes... I am a real customer.

Bh wood of art

amazing app its a must have,easy to use and so many tools to promote your store, and automation made simple