Loyalty, Reviews, Email & More

One Platform w/ Push, Popup, Product Recommendation, Affiliate

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Badaboom Baby

Location Switzerland

I used this app for now a week and it is just a brilliant add up to your shop. Technical support is fast and really efficient!!! Thank you one more time Preetam D for your help.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate it. 💖

elEstilo

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have installed the app on my store and requested them to setup configuration. They did it very quickly with some customization which I requested. I'll post updated review after 1 month usage.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the five-star rating! We're so glad you found AiTrillion! 😄

NuVibe

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app functionality is great. The support is even better. Had an issue, emailed them, they solved it quickly.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate it. 💖

Cater For Fitness

So basically this app is so efficient. Especially for new e-commerce business. It helped me with my web push notifications. Email handling. Reviews and most importantly the support system to help implement any coding or settings to enhance your customers experience. Out of all apps I’ve used since becoming a e-commerce business owner this has to be ones of the best and most highly recommended !

February 19, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, Cater For Fitness.

Mr. Metaphysical

Reallly great company to work with. Super quick and responsive, they address your needs quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend them if you are considering building your business with them!

tssteststore

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app and can't fault the support so far. Fixed a couple of issues I had in a matter of minutes!

Blissful Faith LLC

I love how this app has the entire marketing package. It’s extremely convenient and beneficial. As a mom, having something that isn’t time consuming is a major plus. I’m confident the services will help my business grow. The customer service representatives were very helpful and knowledgeable. I wish I reached out for help sooner!

She's Seaux Crafty

I love this app and all of its functionality. I have only needed to reach out to customer service a couple of times and they have been extremely prompt and helpful in their responses. I feel confident this app will help me grow my business and provide great service to my customers.

FabuCrib

Time spent using app About 1 year

We are very glad that we have this robust app as one of the backbones of our store. The whole suite of features from customer reviews, loyalty incentives, emails workflow, customer experience mapping, etc. are helping us attract and retain customers as we grow the business. The customer service is beyond amazing - quick turnaround time, clear communication, professional and courteous, and most importantly, always there to resolve/address the issues/concerns impacting our business efficiently!

TheSkinRelief

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I think we are just scratching the surface of this app by using only popup and email workflow for now. But it has lot many features that we need to discover and setup correctly. The customer service is great. The app paid for itself in just a week since we were able to recover few abandoned carts. Look forward to use further features as it's been just a couple weeks. Will update my review with more feedback later.